Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Comments

• jw399
    jw399 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi there,

There are a couple of Frankie & Benny's offers available at the moment on their web site, I can't post links yet as a newbie.

The first is a free bottle of wine on Mother's day or chocolates in Scotland. I'm sure there are special terms to this but I don't know what they are.

The second is 20% off your food bill with 2 or more main courses purchased from the main menu. Valid in March excluding 18th March.

The last one is an Easter offer, Friday 6th April to Monday 9th April, one child aged under 11 eats free from the children's menu with an adult main course purchased from the main menu. Also a free treat sized bag on mini eggs for each child.
  • Ty_Twad
    Ty_Twad Posts: 16 Forumite
    Hi All,
    Thought I'd point out that Prezzo have a Buy 1 Main, Get a 2nd for £2 which started yesterday and runs till 2nd April. From their website:

This unique code is good for single use. Codes are checked against a live database and incorrect or previously used codes will not be accepted. Offer valid 7 days a week from Tuesday 20th March - Monday 2nd April 2012. Purchase two main courses from the main menu and you will get the cheapest main course for £2. Cheapest or equivalent main courses will be discounted. We apologise this doesn't include Chefs' Pizzas or the Children's Super Chefs menu. Now includes VIPizzas. This promotion is not available at King's Cross Station. Extras will be charged at the normal price. One voucher is valid for the whole table. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu or Tesco tokens and is not valid on take-away sales.
  • jd87
    jd87 Posts: 2,345 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just been to La Tasca tonight and was very disappointed to find that the "starter and tapas for £10.95" offer mentioned on this site is not happening. Instead they are doing their "Feast like a king" deal of a specified starter (bread) and 4 specified tapas (no choice) for £10. Definitely not as good an offer.
  • Saw this on twitter. Free three course meal for up to 8 people.

I can't post links as a new user but 'like' SmartaHQ on Facebook and comment on their pinned post saying why you think you deserve to win.

Ashleigh-Jayne
  • http://love.radioaire.com/

Radio Aire & Magic in Leeds are re running their Love Food restaurant vouchers.

Half price vouchers that you can use on food n drinks, any day of the week and any menu.

Have a look for yourself, some really nice restaurants on there.
  • Checked out chiquito's website today as planning to go for lunch tomorrow. Discovered a 20% off food coupon valid Sunday to Thursday for up to six people.

Visit the chiquito website & enter your email address to claim a 20% discount voucher for Chiquito's nationwide Mexican chain of restaurants.

T&C:
    • 20% off food bill (not drinks)
    • Valid Sunday to Thursday until 30th June 2012
    • Valid at all Chiquito restaurants except Salford, Printworks Sheffield, Cardiff Brewery Quarter & Greenwich on event days
    • Not valid in conjunction with any other offer/set menu including lunch & evening menus
    • Discount applies to food bill only
    • Valid for tables of up to six people, including children
    • Is valid on Bank Holidays :dance:
  • thechef89
    thechef89 Posts: 16 Forumite
    There is a promotion until 4/30 I just saw online, if you sign up with Dominos they send you a variety of pretty good Dominos Coupon Codes to use through May.
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Cannot find any information about signing up or Coupons on their website here.:cry:
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • Buy a burger, get one for free every Wednesday at Guanabana restaurant, 85 Kentish town road, NW1 8NY!
  • Hey guys my name is Mike...I am quite crazy about nice food so I really wanted to ask about good restaurants in my area - Lewisham - and especiallz the ones with vouchers available... Thanks a lot!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure