M&S £5 voucher for donation to Oxfam

2»

Comments

• Marks and Spencer and Oxfam have a joint venture - if you take your unwanted M and S items to Oxfam, they will give you a £5 voucher for M and S, to spend on purchases over £35. Need to check your local Oxfam is signed up, but as the M and S website says that over 700 branches of Oxfam are involved, there should be one nearby.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,448 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I may be wrong but I had one of these vouchers and I think the M&S vouchers have to used by this Friday though (29th) - so be quick!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • kookie
    kookie Posts: 27 Forumite
    The assistant in my local shop thought that the scheme is ongoing and there will be March vouchers - advised me to wait to take in more stuff.
    Hope she is right.
  • kookie
    kookie Posts: 27 Forumite
    Sorry Tigwell, just seen your post.
  • purplepatch
    purplepatch Posts: 2,534 Forumite
    Was going to do this to get an extra fiver off their already very good 30% discount on wine cases at the moment instore, but reading the small print you cannot use the voucher in the food department :rolleyes:

What a shame.
  • i donated a per una suit to Oxfam and got my voucher - then realised you need to spend £35 to get £5 off and it is only on beauty, clothes or home. as my local M&S is small, there is no home section to speak of really. i would have given the suit to Oxfam anyway but think the offer looks more appealing than it actually is - you still need to spend £30 in M&S!
  • tigwell
    tigwell Posts: 9 Forumite
    Hi costingbunny! Did you forget to pick up your warm fuzzy feeling when you got your voucher? ;) That Per Una suit (in the shop i work in) would have raised at least £20- which could help feed a child orphaned by aids for three and a half months......:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure