The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• I've only been on SB for a few days, but I find it really hard to make my daily target, does anyone else find it difficult?
    Debt Free thanks to the CAB!! :j
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    It's so annoying when I am not eligible for those trusted surveys :( yesterday I missed out on a few that were worth 50 SB each and today another 100 SB! :(

I rarely get that far with Trusted Surveys. Most times I try I get the message that none are available. I'm wondering if it something to do with my computer's settings. Or perhaps I am in the most common demographic.
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    janeken wrote: »
    I rarely get that far with Trusted Surveys. Most times I try I get the message that none are available. I'm wondering if it something to do with my computer's settings. Or perhaps I am in the most common demographic.

I clicked on the Daily Survey today only to be told 'sorry there are no surveys available - please try again tomorrow'. I sometimes go for days without getting a Trusted Survey but then seem to get one each day. I got 4 yesterday but got DQd from them all because the quota had been met. I don't think it's computer settings, I just think that it's demographics - but who knows :(
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • cherrybomb wrote: »
    I've only been on SB for a few days, but I find it really hard to make my daily target, does anyone else find it difficult?

Hey there :) I have only joined a few days ago too and I am also struggling to get SB. Occasionally I have found some surveys that give you quite a lot SB and then there are others that either don't credit you or don't work at all. :( I think you should just keep trying them. Sometimes you can repeat the same survey on a different day for some reason! :)
  • janeken wrote: »

Yes I think it may be to do with how quickly you do the survey once it gets published. There was one that worked for me probably because I kept checking the Trusted Surveys page every few minutes and a simply survey appeared on it haha. :p
  • paulshorse
    cherrybomb wrote: »
    I've only been on SB for a few days, but I find it really hard to make my daily target, does anyone else find it difficult?

I only joined in July and found it difficult at first, but I learned a lot from the posts on here. I don't know if you have looked, but on the very first page is a useful list of things to do to earn your SBs. Keep persevering and all of a sudden things seem to click into place. So far I have managed to hit my target every day this month but today, for example, I am struggling to exceed it - only got 55SBs (weekends always seem to be slow going). Surveys are the easiest way to earn bucks, but it can be a bit hit and miss (and frustrating when you get DQd). Don't give up and good luck - and if you are unsure about anything specific, then Swaggers on here will always try to answer your questions
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    Yes I think it may be to do with how quickly you do the survey once it gets published. There was one that worked for me probably because I kept checking the Trusted Surveys page every few minutes and a simply survey appeared on it haha. :p

I agree - I didn't check Trusted Surveys yesterday until evening. I got really excited when there were 4, but then got DQd for all of them because they had reached their quota
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse wrote: »
    I agree - I didn't check Trusted Surveys yesterday until evening. I got really excited when there were 4, but then got DQd for all of them because they had reached their quota

Those were probably the same 4 that I couldn't do either! They were all worth 50 SB and I too was excited. :p They all had met their required number of participants. After I kept checking another one popped up which was worth 88 SB so I was happy about that one. :)
  • paulshorse
    Those were probably the same 4 that I couldn't do either! They were all worth 50 SB and I too was excited. :p They all had met their required number of participants. After I kept checking another one popped up which was worth 88 SB so I was happy about that one. :)

Wish I had kept on checking - I will in future. I wonder how many I have missed because I have not checked often enough, although thinking about it, I would assume that once they are on your page they will stay there until you try to complete them - not too sure about that. Congrats for getting the 88 SB
    2014 goal £180/600
  • I have now done about 7 daily surveys or so only told be that the quota has been met or that I didn't qualify. I think there is some sort of strategy involved by those who make these surveys. If the quota or whatever has already been met then why are we still able to take those surveys? I reckon it's some sort of trick to get our opinion for free anyway... :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure