January Sale Start Dates

Comments

• Fibabe
    Fibabe Posts: 520 Forumite
    The Matalan sale officially starts on Boxing Day, but everything that is going half price will be reduced ready for opening on Chirstmas Eve.
  • Fibabe wrote: »
    The Matalan sale officially starts on Boxing Day, but everything that is going half price will be reduced ready for opening on Chirstmas Eve.
    do you work there or is this something you have read? Can we buy at the reduced price on xmas eve?
  • jarr
    jarr Posts: 558 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Do companies usually have online sales as well. Also do they have sparate ones? eg bargains to buy from instore only.
    Do they usually advertise what's on offer or is it a case of go down and see?

I want a new TV so am keeping my eyes open on currys and comet.
  • If you go to Homebase this Wednesday, after 4pm. You will get 10% off the sale price for that day only.
  • Fibabe
    Fibabe Posts: 520 Forumite
    do you work there or is this something you have read? Can we buy at the reduced price on xmas eve?

I'm a manager for Matalan and will be working until the small hours on Christmas Eve to get all the mark downs done.

Yes, if you go into Matalan on Christmas Eve you will get the reduced prices.
  • Habitat sale starts 27th, up to 50% off, examples on their website.
  • squizz_2
    squizz_2 Posts: 105 Forumite
    i work at M&S - online sale starts Christmas Day
    AF days in Feb 2010 - 2 :A
    No new toiletries challenge 2010 (no buying new stuff until existing stash runs out!)
  • alanrowell
    alanrowell Posts: 5,365 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    The John Lewis Clearance starts on the 26th December online
  • Fibabe wrote: »
    I'm a manager for Matalan and will be working until the small hours on Christmas Eve to get all the mark downs done.

Yes, if you go into Matalan on Christmas Eve you will get the reduced prices.

Thanks for this, as i got emailed a 20% off voucher from Matalan this morning so even more savings!
  • robnye
    robnye Posts: 5,411 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    silly question..... title says january sales.... yet most of them seem to start on boxing day... as far as i remember boxing day is stilll in december.... or have i missed something...... :rotfl:
    smile --- it makes people wonder what you are up to.... ;) :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport