We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

Two prizes to give away (PRIZE ONE) GONE

Comments

• shazjack
    shazjack Posts: 3,571
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    avelte wrote: »
    well done of you,

i won the trip myself and i am not sure if i will go as i live in london and include extra cost,but i am still thinking of mine,maybe i will ,i would like to go

I know I had it all worked out even down to finding the cheapest travel from Edinburgh to Newcastle!! The trainline.com had some brilliant prices last week, I was quoted £34 for return tickets total cost for 2 adults - not bad. Hope you can go I would love to hear how you got on.
  • freefan01
    freefan01 Posts: 4,427
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Shazjack this is very generous of you, I hope you win some fab prizes for your generosity
    (I don't want added to your 'hat') too far for me to travel but just had to comment, this board really does bring out the best in people :)
    Bestof2013-AcerLaptop,years supply of Lindt chocolate,Family to Spain,£500,13 bottles of Wine,iPhone 5,2 night island break,Pedal Bike&Helmet,HuntersWellies,TomTomGPSWatch,3 bottlesVodka
    Dec 2014 - DigitalRadio,Artwork,TekstaPuppy,2xSocks,Cushelle Koala,RoboFish,£50IcelandVouchers,DressingGown,CadburyHamper,
    AirwickSampleHamper
  • baxter1999
    baxter1999 Posts: 182
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    :jIt`s lovely of you to offer the prizes, I`m sure this will earn you good comping karma and you`ll win a great prize you can enjoy, you deserve it.:j
  • shazjack
    shazjack Posts: 3,571
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thanx for all the kind words and yes I'm a great believer in Karma - maybe I will finally win that wii for my grandson !!!! That would be my ultimate prize to win at the moment - here's hoping I'm lucky again soon :):)
  • pink1310
    pink1310 Posts: 223 Forumite
    aw thanks your such a lovely person for doing this.will you add my name in the hat.Thanks
    A.B.[STRIKE][/STRIKE]C[STRIKE][/STRIKE].D.E.[STRIKE]F[/STRIKE].G.H.I.J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S[STRIKE].T[/STRIKE].U.V.W.X.Y.Z
    0.00/10k
  • sarahlasvegas
    sarahlasvegas Posts: 213 Forumite
    I would love to be added to the hat for the amsterdam cruise, Ive entered everyday so far with no luck. Would make a brilliant birthday present for hubby and we're not too far from the port.

Really nice of you to offer it up.
  • mulle
    mulle Posts: 220 Forumite
    That's really lovely of you!!! Got my fingers and toes crossed a Wii will find it's way to you and your grandson soon.

I'd love to be added "into the hat"... even though I live in Scotland, this is a prize I've been trying to win since it started... I know it's only for two nights, but to get away for a couple of days at this moment in time would be absolute bliss.
  • always_comping
    always_comping Posts: 6,391
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    can i go in for the cruise please????? lovely of you to offer them up hun xx
  • MrsMoo2U
    MrsMoo2U Posts: 4,005 Forumite
    Dont want to be added, just wanted to say what a lovely gesture. Hope you get that Wii
    Some days there aren't any trumpets, just lots of dragons. Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow -- Mary Anne Radmacher
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,800
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    :T:T well done on your win :T:T

lovely of you to share :T
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure