Free Horrid Henry audio book download from Audible

foxinsocks_2
foxinsocks_2 Posts: 19 Forumite
edited 28 July 2009 at 6:46PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Download link
Just got a newsletter from Great Little Adventures who are giving away another free Horrid Henry download. I downloaded the last one they did and it was a laugh a minute for me and the kids. This one is brillantly read by Miranda Richardson. You have to register on the site but it's free and has tons of ideas for family summer holidays- lots of which are either free to enjoy or are very affordable.

:T:rotfl:

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• Bump :rolleyes:
  • mmillie
    mmillie Posts: 81 Forumite
    I can't get this one to work. Has anyone else managed? I register with Great Little Adventures, and then they give me a link to register on Audible, and then on Audible it has a page for the book, but no link to download, just a link to join a Audible membership plan. Am I missing a small link somewhere?

Martin
  • mmillie wrote: »
    I can't get this one to work. Has anyone else managed? I register with Great Little Adventures, and then they give me a link to register on Audible, and then on Audible it has a page for the book, but no link to download, just a link to join a Audible membership plan. Am I missing a small link somewhere?

Martin

If don't have an account with Audible, just click the 'New Customers' button. That should take you through to the download area.
  • mmillie
    mmillie Posts: 81 Forumite
    Thanks. I tried both Chrome and Firefox and didn't see those buttons. I tried Internet Explorer after you confirmed I'm not mad, and it worked!

Martin
  • mmillie wrote: »
    Thanks. I tried both Chrome and Firefox and didn't see those buttons. I tried Internet Explorer after you confirmed I'm not mad, and it worked!

Martin

Hmm... That is odd. It's working in FF and Chrome for me.
  • I can't find the 'new customer' box on internet explorer-any help welcome. The link for the free download also disappears for me when I get to the audible site.
  • Sorted now, thanks. Went back to have another try and it worked!
  • just_thrifty
    just_thrifty Posts: 1,206 Forumite
    Thanks for this, foxinsocks- have a few wee nieces & nephews who'll enjoy this.
  • Thanks for this, foxinsocks- have a few wee nieces & nephews who'll enjoy this.

Keep 'em quite in the car! :rotfl:
  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    i singed upp for this had to enter card details thy state your card will not be charged yet checked statment i have had three pounds taken off can i get it back
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure