Slimming world online discount code

Comments

• eking
    eking Posts: 29 Forumite
    Great update is that there will also be a voucher inSaturdays. The booklets look great for existing members as well as new member and those wanting to find out more.
    :jBack after a year off:j
    :TThank-you to everyone who posts competitions and answers :T
  • mypie
    mypie Posts: 291 Forumite
    Will the vouchers b accepted in northen ireland. I know ww here was classes a wee eire
    “A house is made of walls and beams;
    a home is built with love and dreams.”
    2012 Challenge to buy most gifts and non essentials from money made online.:money:
  • I am looking to rejoin slimming world after a 2 month break and was wondering if anyone knows of a voucher or code that I can use when I rejoin to avoid paying the joining fee.
  • emma.b
    emma.b Posts: 52 Forumite
    There's a fabulous January promotion with the Daily and Sunday Mirror - Four booklets will be inserted in the Daily Mirror starting on Saturday, 7 January and running until Tuesday, 10 January.

The booklets, titled the Ultimate Weight Loss Plan offer 4 x 7 day eating plans, inspirational tips and motivation, how to build Body Magic into your life and that Slimming World's group support is the ultimate key to long term success.

To celebrate the start of the promotion the Daily Mirror newspaper on Saturday (7/1/2012) will feature a *** free group membership voucher *** – saving £10, so new members pay just £4.95 if they join between Monday, 9 January and Monday, 16 January.

Then, in Monday’s Daily Mirror (on sale 9/1/2012) there will be another chance for people to get their hands on the voucher when it is printed within the booklet which will be inserted into that day’s newspaper.

hope this helps
  • redbull08
    redbull08 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Oh no think my voucher
    in bin my mistake:(
    I cant pay £20 my first week.
  • batgirl21
    batgirl21 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Don't worry it won't be £20 there is another offer on for january too which works out to be £9.95 on your first night for everything.

The best offer though is to buy a 12 week countdown on your first night which will cost £49.50 so you are only paying £4.95 a week for 12 weeks no joining fee and 2 weeks effectively free. (cash and cheques are all that are accepted at the group I attend)

Good luck with your weight loss
    Be Amazing
  • Just go along, as others have said it'll only be £9.95 in your first week as the joining fee is half price....good luck :)
  • Hi there,
    Just thought I'd share for anyone that is thinking about joining. (Or has had a yummy Easter weekend and is worried about summer now ;))
    Reveal Magazine this week has a voucher for free Slimming World Membership, you just pay for the weekly fee.
    Offer is valid from 9-17th of April only.
  • Thank you - planning on joining so this will be very useful!!
    Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world!

Started Slimming World 16.04.2012
    "Club 10 Target Loss: 1st 2.5lbs"
    23/04/12 (1st WI): -2.5lbs :) 07/05/12: -4lbs :) 14/05/12 -1lbs :) 21/05/12 STS :o

• This Friday/Saturday/Sunday's Daily Mirrors and the Ultimate Beach Body Plans. One of the booklets contain FREE membership voucher saving you £10

More to be saved if you commit to buying a countdown, but thats always available. 1 week free for buying 6 weeks, 2 for 12 weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure