• Inferno
    Inferno Posts: 278 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    XAvITNX.png
  • Inferno
    juno wrote: »
    today I'm buying these with my cantbeatfree money (well, I have to put 5 cents towards them).

Very nice!!
  • I am annoyed they have gone ahead and introduced individual targets without informing anyone and at weekend when there is far less opportunity to get swagbucks with little or no surveys. I raised this subject on the UK facebook page a while ago when it was first mooted and suggested that they trial it first with a group of volunteers as soon as possible as many people were against it at the the time. They even asked for volunteers to take part in trialing new things like this lots of people volunteered but it went no further and now we have these ridiculous high targets, and things like Peanut Labs introducing surveys for as little as 13 SBS's, Which when raised by someone on the facebook page the response was it is the survey company not Swagbucks ? Surely Swagbucks utilise Peanut Labs services so they have a say in how may SBs are paid for surveys. ? It started at 60, then 48 now as litte as 13 SB's. Not good enough . Higher targets and reducing payouts for surveys will lose people in their droves. Lots of new people left recently due to ridiculously high targets. Swagbucks need to seriously listen to their customers
  • Annie021063
    Annie021063 Posts: 2,569 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Saturday survey up on home page
    -enter details
    -sorry you do not qualify
    -press 'qualify for another survey' button
    -sorry no more surveys
    this happens constantly, getting a tad fed up of this now:mad:
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    andym1989 wrote: »
    got 33sb for this haha

yRWxdJk.jpg

I got 21 bucks,thanks :rotfl:
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    cally6008 wrote: »
    A=C ... If you can still see it in your Activity Log, chances are that SB-UK have only "hidden from timeline" as opposed to deleting it fully .. which would delete everything from everyone's activity log

It's still censorship though, Cally
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Inferno
    I am annoyed they have gone ahead and introduced individual targets without informing anyone and at weekend when there is far less opportunity to get swagbucks with little or no surveys. I raised this subject on the UK facebook page a while ago when it was first mooted and suggested that they trial it first with a group of volunteers as soon as possible as many people were against it at the the time. They even asked for volunteers to take part in trialing new things like this lots of people volunteered but it went no further and now we have these ridiculous high targets, and things like Peanut Labs introducing surveys for as little as 13 SBS's, Which when raised by someone on the facebook page the response was it is the survey company not Swagbucks ? Surely Swagbucks utilise Peanut Labs services so they have a say in how may SBs are paid for surveys. ? It started at 60, then 48 now as litte as 13 SB's. Not good enough . Higher targets and reducing payouts for surveys will lose people in their droves. Lots of new people left recently due to ridiculously high targets. Swagbucks need to seriously listen to their customers

I hear you, brother/sister!!!! Amen.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    paulshorse wrote: »
    It's still censorship though, Cally

I never said it wasn't censorship

I was saying about the difference between "hiding from timeline" as opposed to "deleting from timeline permanently"
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    cally6008 wrote: »
    I never said it wasn't censorship

I was saying about the difference between "hiding from timeline" as opposed to "deleting from timeline permanently"

Thank you for the clarification
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    36/80 no surveys and no sb for searching no ***ing surveys! Off to a party in an hour so giving up for today :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure