Where is the cheapest place to get frontline for cats and drontal wormer ?

I have been searching on google for online suppliers of frontline and drontal for cats. I have found a few sites including petremedies.co.uk, hyperdrug.com and petmeds.co.uk.

Has anyone used these sites to buy these products? and has anyone any recommendations as to which is the cheapest place to buy these? Thank you.

Comments

• mags24
    mags24 Posts: 53 Forumite
    Oooh yes, I need to know this too. My vet confidently stated that I could buy Frontline in Tescos but I've looked everywhere & never found it. Need to get in now before the sun warms up & the fleas come out to play!
    The past: Single teenage mother of twins: debt everywhere!
    The present: Wage slave for a FTSE 100, no debt but the mortgage & my time.
    The future: My time will be my own, my money will be my own.
    Will the Wonga Wallah help you solve your debts by increasing your income?
  • LITTLE_LISA_2
    LITTLE_LISA_2 Posts: 1,299 Forumite
    ooooooooooooooooo god !!!

yep i gotto do something about that too ... thank you for reminding me !!!

gonna go to local pdsa for advice
  • reddevilled
    reddevilled Posts: 426 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Eagerly awaiting an answer on this as well, as our cat could do with worming ................
  • devon-gnome
    devon-gnome Posts: 279 Forumite
    First Post
    I use this firm - so much cheaper than the vet's in the high street.

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=118
  • Tori_Bellatrix
    Tori_Bellatrix Posts: 1,307 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I use this firm - so much cheaper than the vet's in the high street.

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=118

That's really helpful ... Thanks for the link .. :D
    :happylove Tori Bellatrix :happylove

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
  • cattie
    cattie Posts: 8,841 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I too use vetuk to buy frontline & drontal. Delivery is very quick too.
    The bigger the bargain, the better I feel.

I should mention that there's only one of me, don't confuse me with others of the same name.
  • Hi , I use http://www.vet-medic.com/ for just about all pet medication. Frontline is available without prescription and is a lot cheaper. Likewise the Drontals. The more you order the cheaper it gets. We order for all our neighbours (I hasten to add at no profit to us !) and it is a lot cheaper then the vets. If by any chance you know someone going on a booze cruise to France get them to pop into a pet shop or vet while over there as costs are even cheaper in France. Hope that helps. Regards. Andy
  • Also cheap in Belgium - I stocked up last year on holiday.
  • fratty
    fratty Posts: 36 Forumite
    I've used petremedies and found them very good - even when once parcel got lost on the way they immediately sent out a replacement :-)

I think that petmeds are also on Quidco? So you could save a bit going through there too?

Px
    .... if you don't like what I say, then don't listen....

• https://www.vetuk.co.uk is the best and cheapest.. free delivery.. i have used before.. and i got my frontline the day after i ordered it.. you can get the frontline combo here as well as long as you have a perscription to send them.. its still a good £5 cheaper than in the vets or pet shops..

the normal frontline for cats 3 pack is only £9.75 .. and the 6 pack is £15.49.. which goes down to £14.70 if you buy more than 1.. free p&p..

good coms from them too..
    i know nothing :confused:

comp challenge £135/£120

£20 worth of pigsback leisure vouchers claimed for sons birthday trip to London

£25 back from quidco
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport