ALPF - PPI Claim Success.

Hi Just wanted to let people know, I have successfully claimed my ppi back on a ALPF LOan.

I took the loan out on line in april 2005 for 9,200.00. It finished in march 2009.

We wrote to ALPF in Febuary 09 to start the claim.
Within 2 weeks we had an offer letter of 1,768.00. All clearly laid out showing how much PPI i had paid, and the interest they were paying back aswell.

Sent back the form saying i would accept there offer.

Now just waiting for the cheque, But im sure they will make me wait the full 28 days before receieving.

Was expecting a real fight, but it was so easy.

Hav since sent claim letters to HSBC Loan, Nationwide Loan & Cahoot.
HSBC & Cahoot have responded with standard ' we are looking in to this and will reply within 8 weeks'.

Nationwide sent a 4 page letter saying 'NO'.

Unfortunately for them my husband is a lawyer, and doesnt like people saying no. So now he is determined they will pay!?!?!

Any way, Thank you too all the people that post on here, it really inspired us to start looking in to our finances.

Comments

• maxdp
    maxdp Posts: 3,873 Forumite
    amyjade wrote: »
    Hi Just wanted to let people know, I have successfully claimed my ppi back on a ALPF LOan.

I took the loan out on line in april 2005 for 9,200.00. It finished in march 2009.

Within 2 weeks we had an offer letter of 1,768.00. All clearly laid out showing how much PPI i had paid, and the interest they were paying back aswell.

Now just waiting for the cheque, But im sure they will make me wait the full 28 days before receieving.

HSBC & Cahoot have responded with standard ' we are looking in to this and will reply within 8 weeks'.

Unfortunately for them my husband is a lawyer, and doesnt like people saying no. So now he is determined they will pay!?!?!

Any way, Thank you too all the people that post on here, it really inspired us to start looking in to our finances.

Hi There. Well done to you. Just check the figures of the settlement especially if they have ussed terms like Goodwill Gesture.

Well Done.:D
    :mad:
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    amyjade wrote: »

Great work, well done, "onwards and upwards"
    :beer: :T :beer:

Di
    X
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • pautsch
    pautsch Posts: 2 Newbie
    hiya is anybody able to give me the address of where i would send my claim form to for ALPF ltd please and thank you
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    pautsch wrote: »
    hiya is anybody able to give me the address of where i would send my claim form to for ALPF ltd please and thank you
    Since the OP of this thread hasn't logged on since April 2009, I doubt you'll be getting any answer from her!
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/member.php?u=701451
  • Alexander.fenty
    Alexander.fenty Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 8 May 2013 at 8:08PM
    I want to thank martin Lewis, cos his website spurred me to put in claims for PPI
    wasn't even sure I had, I did this using the templates on the site never using a firm which would take 20%. To date I have received £2500 from rbs and today in by bank account arrived £7568 from barclaycard visa and I'm not finished I'm awaiting to hear on 4 other claims, so I'm very very happy I got a new (albeit second hand) car and a new kitchen goes in at the end of the month so Thankyou very very much Martin. Xxxx Lisa xxx
  • pautsch
    pautsch Posts: 2 Newbie
    could anyone help as to were i can get an address from ALPF ltd

thank you
  • amersall
    amersall Posts: 17,004
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Think it is Santander now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories