Sick Note & ESA

Hi, i have just processed a claim for Employment Support Allowance and i have recieved the forms of details through the post all i need to do is send the sick note from my doctor that i got today, where do i send it to?

there is an address on the forms that came through the post, do you think i just return it to there?

it doesn't actually say where to send the sick note only that i need one.

Thanks.

Comments

• You should have got a return envelope, I'd say send them both to the address on the form. Or you can ring them just to ensure it's the correct address. ESA is a nightmare, my claim is still getting sorted and it's 12 weeks in plus I've already had a medical, but what they're paying is still the incorrect amount.
    Beth :)
  • beth58 wrote: »
    You should have got a return envelope, I'd say send them both to the address on the form. Or you can ring them just to ensure it's the correct address. ESA is a nightmare, my claim is still getting sorted and it's 12 weeks in plus I've already had a medical, but what they're paying is still the incorrect amount.
    yeh it's just that it says plymouth on the address on the forms and i'm in exeter.
  • Jobcentre Plus
    Plymouth BDC
    BREAKWATER ROAD
    PLYMOUTH PL95 8BL

thats the address on the forms.

it also has a freepost code at the top.
  • MrsManda
    MrsManda Posts: 4,457 Forumite
    The plymouth office covers claims from exeter.
    If you put your postcode into the Jobcentre Plus Local Office search it'll come up with Plymouth
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure