Syn Free Sausages

I Need Some Help.does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Syn Free Sausages In Lancashire?

Comments

• patacake58
    patacake58 Posts: 1,470 Forumite
    Are you on slimming world diet? Quorn sausages and burgers are syn free. I normally get mine from morrisons although they are available now at most supermarkets (iceland somerfield asda)
    Hope this helps, pat
    Your greatness is measured by your kindness; your education and intellect by your modesty; your ignorance is betrayed by your suspicions and prejudices, and your real caliber is measured by the consideration and tolerance you have for others.

William J.H. Boetcker (1873-1962)
  • susanmc
    susanmc Posts: 206 Forumite
    I'm doing the booster plan on Scottish Slimmers which seems similar to Slimming World Meat, fish etc are free foods. Tesco healthy living (frozen) low fat sausages are free for me and are delicious.

Hope it helps and good luck
  • margaretb
    margaretb Posts: 51 Forumite
    I don't know where abouts in Lancashire you are but there is this link, I know they have outlets on some markets in Lancashire - a phone call may help.
    http://www.joessausages.co.uk/index.htm

In addition there is a butchers shop in Whalley (Tyldesley & Son Quality Butchers Ltd on Accrington Road) that sells Slimming World sausages and other mea products.
  • tiff
    tiff Posts: 6,608
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Forumite
    For Joessausages you have to buy in bulk but we did it as a group. Our slimming world consultant took our orders and money and ordered for us online. I had some of the sausages, they were ok.
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • I know that Joes sausages does visit some Slimming World classes round the Preston area and sell before the classes, I'm sure that if you gave them a phone call they would let you have details.
  • Bad news folks Joes sausages are no more thats why I was asking.They were fab and now i don't know what I will do!!
  • thanks folks but the panic is over he has started up again!!I'm going to stock up
  • Are all his sausages syn free or 'low' syn?
  • cheekymole
    cheekymole Posts: 3,416
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    diluvsdiscounts

If you're doing SW, why not join us on our Lose Weight 8 Thread

It would be good to see you over there and anyone else who wants to join us
    I haven't got one!
  • Josie_Jump wrote:
    Are all his sausages syn free or 'low' syn?
    completely syn free on a red day or you can use as a healthy extra on a green day!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure