£50 Voucher with MSE on Talk Talk

Options
Hi

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I joined Talk Talk Monday 7th January and followed the link MSE had provided which offered a £50 shopping voucher (to use at Argos etc) I have received my box ready to be fitted by the engineer tomorrow, but no voucher.

I have just contacted Talk Talk and they have said that MSE will send out the £50 voucher and not them??? I am confused. How do I claim my £50 shopping voucher as this was one of the main reasons we joined Talk Talk's unlimited broadband offer and not Tesco's

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• penrhyn
    penrhyn Posts: 15,215 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    There re not many on the forum that would recommend Talk Talk, news to me that MSE provides vouchers itself. Can you provide the link.
    That gum you like is coming back in style.
  • marleyboy
    marleyboy Posts: 16,698 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    As far as I am aware, MSE don't hand out vouchers but they may offer links to companies that do. The only way I could imagine MSE sending out vouchers, would be as some competition prize.
    :A:dance:1+1+1=1:dance::A
    "Marleyboy you are a legend!"
    MarleyBoy "You are the Greatest"
    Marleyboy You Are A Legend!
    Marleyboy speaks sense
    marleyboy (total legend)
    Marleyboy - You are, indeed, a legend.
  • savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 16 January 2013 at 11:19PM
    Options
    Can only find love2shop vouchers

Cant see its MSE that does this though

http://talktalkmembers.net/forums/showthread.php?p=921388

Year's broadband AND line rental £103 (equiv £8.60/mth). Get a £50 Love2Shop voucher (Argos, Boots, Next etc) on TalkTalk Essentials*. Line rent's £114 upfront for the year (OR a £13.60/mth option) then £3.25/mth for broadband & calls. So £153/yr plus you can get the £50 voucher. See Guide: Cheap Home Phones
  • hmczippy
    Options
    I did think it was really strange that Talk Talk would say that I need to contact MSE to claim the voucher. Yes, I think it is the Love to Shop voucher. Thank you for the link. I already have a nasty feeling I will be fighting to claim this voucher to the bitter end....I will let you know.
  • macma
    macma Posts: 911 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hmczippy wrote: »
    I did think it was really strange that Talk Talk would say that I need to contact MSE to claim the voucher. Yes, I think it is the Love to Shop voucher. Thank you for the link. I already have a nasty feeling I will be fighting to claim this voucher to the bitter end....I will let you know.

join their members forum,I've been with TT for several years and have had problems solved there.It's covered by techhies and customer service:)
  • noodlespink2
    Options
    Good luck, ive been chasing my £25 voucher every week since 18th october and still not had it been fobbed off so many times. It is def Talk Talk who send them out. I tried joining the members forum to complain but it says i dont have an account with them and my talk talk account numnber cannot be recognised!!!! Its the Worst mistake ever made moving to them
  • hmczippy
    hmczippy Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you so much for all your help it is very much appreciated. I do fear that we shouldn't have chosen Talk Talk though!
  • teepee_1980
    Options
    I signed up to talktalk through MSE with their latest £100 voucher deal - they say it has been dispatched to me on 29th June though no sign of it yet!!!....getting concerned now as even snail - I mean Royal mail, dont take that long! Does anyone know if it is sent recorded?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure