Free Maths Card

Comments

• mommy79
    mommy79 Posts: 23 Forumite
    Thank you have ordered one for myself, hope to find it useful for Open Uni Accounting
  • I got mines and I love it! It did take me emailing them again to remind them that I did order some time ago but they were very helpful.
    I :heart: freebies
  • Cryptic33
    Cryptic33 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Filled in the details, just gotta wait for the postman now :)

• sher60
    sher60 Posts: 2,208 Forumite
    Thanks, I've sent of one!
    Murphy knows me too well and sticks to me like glue!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,861
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    still available :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I got one of these when I was at high school for GCSE before, a really handy thing to have so ordered one for my sister whos doing a levels x
    :A Money Saving Diva :A
  • crazyterrier2000
    crazyterrier2000 Posts: 4,751
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    edited 22 September 2010 at 12:49AM
    Available in A-level format, the mathscard® is a compact ‘credit-card’ sized information sheet that folds out to reveal an incredible amount of maths formulae for both school and revision use (roughly A4 in size).

http://www.mathscard.co.uk/home/
    No longer posting on freebies or comps
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,861
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Thanks have requested one for my daughter.
  • caitybabes
    caitybabes Posts: 442
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thank you! Have ordered a set for my AS level class and have downloaded the app... looking forward to telling them about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure