where do you send a budgeting loan form?

hi
can anyone tell me where i send a budgeting loan form please? i downloaded a form, filled it in and then realised it doesn't tell me where to send it! i have looked online but cant find any where that tell me..
i live in east yorkshire

thanks

beverley
reach for the moon because even if you miss you will still be a star!

Comments

• Hi, had the same problem recently! Here is the address that I was given :

Social Fund
    Jobcentre Plus
    Markham House
    Markham Road
    Chesterfield
    S40 1TG

HTH

Faye
  • do we all send our forms to the same place regardess of where you live do you know please ?
    reach for the moon because even if you miss you will still be a star!
  • Hi you dont have to post it if you dont want to, you can drop into your local job centre and hand it in, they will post it for you, internal mail, may be quicker than using Royal Mail at the moment
    :happyhear
  • inspace
    inspace Posts: 529 Forumite
    Mine went to liverpool so I think everyone has a regional one - as said you can drop it off in local jobcentre plus - or if you get a form from there they will give you the form plus a brown envelope with you local processing office address on it.
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives.:j
  • AsknAnswer
    AsknAnswer Posts: 465 Forumite
    edited 31 October 2009 at 6:30PM
    It depends on which Jobcentre you use. You can find the correspoding Social Fund office to your jobcentre on this FOI request: http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/18174/response/46680/attach/html/2/FoI%201905%2002.10.09.doc.html
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure