Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Comments

• Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Carluccio's info on voucher page is wrong. It isn't BOGOF but a free bottle of wine.
  • DS85
    DS85 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Different offers now available for restaurants and bars in London on ViewLondon. Such as 2-4-1 at Maxwells and 50% off at Smollensky's on the Strand.

Straightforward to use just log in and click and print. More info here: http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/offers
  • priorslee
    priorslee Posts: 3,160 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Not sure if this is in the right place, but the Pizza Hut happy hour offer seems to have been withdrawn (link from restaurant deals page goes to pizzahut.co.uk page showing not available).

It's probably been replaced by the extended lunchtime buffet which now runs until 5pm.
  • :money:Check out Little Chef's offers! Each child has a main meal and pudding for £1 between 28th March and 14th April. We have been on the road over the half-term and had quality food twice a day! Loads of other offers when you sign up.:j
  • Usually 2 for 1 on main meals.
    Each voucher lasts a month (I reprint mine and use it again and again) and I can't remember a time when there wasn't a voucher.

Not sure why it's not on the main cheap restaurant deals page as it should live there!

www dot dimt dot co dot uk
    (can't post a link as I'm a newbie)

Purpleheather
  • georgestreet.com/Menu/GetSection?selectedMenuId=7&selectedSectionId=21

You get a great lunch deal for £5 at Number 23 in st albans. You get a great plate of food and a soft drink included.
  • Lynchers
    Lynchers Posts: 5 Forumite
    edited 21 April 2013 at 7:04PM
    Been wondering whether I should one (see other posts), but thought everyone might be interested that the cheapest I've found it is at a wine site called the Perfect Cellar, in the Wine Gifts section £29.99, which is £5 cheaper than anywhere else I've found.

Think I'm going for it...
  • terryw
    terryw Posts: 4,396 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Lynchers wrote: »
    Been wondering whether I should one (see other posts), but thought everyone might be interested that the cheapest I've found it is at a wine site called the Perfect Cellar, in the Wine Gifts section £29.99, which is £5 cheaper than anywhere else I've found.

Think I'm going for it...

Good find. This is for 18 moinths as well.
    "If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools"
    Extract from "If" by Rudyard Kipling
  • Spur Steak & Grill has some special's on:

Mon: 2-4-1 on Combos
    Tues: 2-4-1 on Mexican
    Weds: 2-4-1 on Burgers
    Thurs & Sun: All you can eat ribs and wings for £14.95
    Fri: Kids eat free

Terms and conditions apply. Please check ukspur.co.uk for full details.
  • Came across Voucher Packs they do money-saving offers mostly in Blackpool but have vouchers for KFCs nationwide and they're on their website too
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure