Free Tissues From Kleenex - for schools only (merged)

Comments

• Bobbity123
    Bobbity123 Posts: 136 Forumite
    Tried to send application but says there is an error - has anyone else managed? :rolleyes:
    Wins in 2009: 2 Lipsticks, personalised kids CD and Lewis series 3 on DVD.
    Thanks to all of you wonderful people who post competitions........:T
  • sparky61
    sparky61 Posts: 10,422
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    RachyB wrote: »

Great freebie for schools, will pass the link on to the nursery where I used to work :T :T
  • jenza8
    jenza8 Posts: 1,574
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Bobbity123 wrote: »
    Tried to send application but says there is an error - has anyone else managed? :rolleyes:

It went through for me and said it would send a link in an email to the address I provided.

Thanks op - a great freebie for my school. At this time of year, because of hayfever, we always run low on tissues!
    Most recent wins: IPad, Jamie Magazine yearbook, Links of London friendship bracelet, Baumatic ice cream machine! :j
  • screamy
    screamy Posts: 122
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Bobbity123 wrote: »

I have managed to successfully request a sample for my son's school and received a message saying that I'd get a link to 'click and confirm'. HTH.
    Wins in 2010: Family ticket to Blue Reef Aquarium in Portsmouth, L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara.

** Thank you to all comp posters! **
  • welshdeedee
    welshdeedee Posts: 27,496
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Free tissues for nurseries and primary schools

Sample request

Order free tissues from Kleenex® to support the Sneezesafe programme!

We are happy to provide nursery and primary schools with free samples of tissues to give staff all the tools they need to teach correct tissue use.
    You will receive a pack of two boxes of tissues and 30 individual pocket packs to give out to your pupils.
    You can request free samples twice per school year.

http://www.kleenex.co.uk/sneezesafe/teachers_zone/sample_request.aspx

Good luck!!
    [STRIKE]30:22[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]30:07[/STRIKE]
    29:07
  • Greentea
    Greentea Posts: 495 Forumite
    Anyone else get an error message

Server Error in '/sneezesafe' Application.

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

[/FONT]
  • Greentea wrote: »
    Anyone else get an error message

Server Error in '/sneezesafe' Application.

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

[/FONT]

yes I got that too
  • marbella
    marbella Posts: 847
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thanks - worked fine for me.
  • Greentea
    Greentea Posts: 495 Forumite
    yes I got that too

try again I got it to work this time :j
This discussion has been closed.