sshh dont wake dad - lost instructions

happy new year, lets hope we all save money this year.
I was hoping someone may be able to help my daughter got sshh dont wake dad for xmas, but i bought it from ebay and wasnt told it didnt have instructions got no joy from the seller so does anyone know the rules or could anyone email a copy from their childs box.Thank you in advance and Happy new year

Comments

• Don’t Wake Dad is a great game for young kids – I don’t have the instructions but I can give you a rundown on how it is played

Deal picture cards out between players
    Youngest player starts
    role die
    move to first square of corresponding colour
    if the square that you land on has a picture on it - e.g. a ball smashing a window
    check your cards to see if you have a match
    if you do – the next person takes there turn of rolling the coloured die
    if not - push the button next to dads bed the number of times shown on the board next to the picture .

If dad sits up while you’re pushing the button – go back to start
    If he doesn’t - your safe – play passes to next player

play ends when a player reaches multicoloured end square

Hope this helps

Pudden
    1972 Posts: 959 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    This is just an idea but worth a try.

When I was looking at getting an essential "lost" piece from an MB game, I went to the MB webiste and noticed that they had instructions for sme of the games that could be downloaded.

So you could try going to the manufacturers website or giving thm a call/email to see if they could send you instructions.

Hope this helps.
    2019 Prize Total - £0/0 Prizes 2018 Prize Total - £100/1 Prize 2017 Prize Total - £250/2 Prizes
    2016 Prize Total - £650/3 Prizes 2015 Prize Total - £250/5 Prizes 2014 Prize Total - £625/10 Prizes
    2013 Prize Total - £430/5 Prizes
  • ManAtHome
    ManAtHome Posts: 8,512 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Is it this game? http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/6535

(scroll about half way down for instructions download)
  • thank you to all the above, my daughter is happy guess what we are playing after tea lol.
  • suekjw
    suekjw Posts: 866 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    My (soon to be) 4 year old had this at Christmas. So far, it hasn't been played as per the instructions. His 'rules' are basically that (alive) Dad has to pretend to be asleep and my son keeps hitting the alarm clock - when plastic Dad wakes up, alive Dad has to too!

As mum isn't required for this, I find it very funny!
  • that sounds like a much better version, i will tell my 7 and my soon to be 4 year old when dad isn't around and then i can sit back and watch.Kids are great where do they get their ideas from lol, good old dads much cheaper than toys and climbing frames oh and trampolines see they are useful for some things lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure