Tesco Loan PPI reclaim win!

2»

Comments

• PH68
    PH68 Posts: 28 Forumite
    I claimed PPI mis-selling on my 2 Tesco loans (one closed, one still live).
    Tesco stated in the letter both loans had mis-sold PPI.
    They have refunded me all the PPI + the usual 8% Interest. All in-line with FOS guidelines

Their calculations for the PPI were correct compared to my calculations.
    The interest calculations were just a few £ out compared to my own calculations.
  • Would you have the number for the FOS also what phone number are you using for tesco ppi??
  • Did anyone have that number from FOS?
  • Thanks to Martins advise I also have a cheque coming through but wondered if anyone knew how long tthis can take?
  • Kleky
    Kleky Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi, should it be obvious that you had PPI in that it would state this on the bills/statements, unless it was factored into the re-payments?

Many thanks

Ian
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Kleky wrote: »
    Hi, should it be obvious that you had PPI in that it would state this on the bills/statements, unless it was factored into the re-payments?
    With credit cards, PPI appears on every monthly statement on a separate line. For loans, it will appear on the original signed agreement. If, as you say, the PPI was "factored into the (loan) repayments" this is a solid mis-selling reason.

You will, of course, need to be sure you had PPI before you make any complaint about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure