What time is JSA paid into the bank?

Hi I wonder if anyone could let me know what time JSA hits their bank account. I've recently been made redundant and have started claiming JSA. I had my first payment a fortnight ago and signed on again last Thursday at 9.15am so I was expecting another payment today but its not showing in my account.

Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• garethred wrote: »
    Hi I wonder if anyone could let me know what time JSA hits their bank account. I've recently been made redundant and have started claiming JSA. I had my first payment a fortnight ago and signed on again last Thursday at 9.15am so I was expecting another payment today but its not showing in my account.

Any help much appreciated.
    this depend which bank you re with but i would say it should be there by now have you rung the benefit delivary centre the number is on your award letter to find out if it has been actioned
  • Thank you I've just rund them and for some reason it hasn't been issued! They couldn't tell me why and are gong to ring back in the next three hours. I'm really stressed now as I was banking on the money being in today and have lierally zero pence to my name
  • garethred wrote: »
    Thank you I've just rund them and for some reason it hasn't been issued! They couldn't tell me why and are gong to ring back in the next three hours. I'm really stressed now as I was banking on the money being in today and have lierally zero pence to my name
    you can ask them to pay it in today and you should be able to access it today you may have to be firm but polite or you may be able to pick a giro up from job centre to cash at the post office
  • As long as you did sign on last Thursday, you shouldn't have a problem getting them to pay the money today. My JC forgot to process my signing on one week and after phoning up the helpline and them confirming things with the JC I had the money in my bank before 12 midday. I was surprised at how quickly it happened, but only an hour or 2 .

It's only a game
    ~*~*~ We're only here to dream ~*~*~
  • Thank you I'll see what they have to say when they call back and will update then. I really do need it today though.
  • richard9991
    richard9991 Posts: 1,618 Forumite
    Did you have any luck with jc
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills