X Plane Flight Simulator free on Google Play

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
Senior Ambassador
edited 28 January 2016 at 11:24AM in Freebies (no spend required)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.laminarresearch.x_plane10&hl=en_GB

Description

X-Plane is the most flexible and realistic flight simulator on the market!
GOT PROBLEMS? CALL OR EMAIL US SO WE CAN GET ENOUGH INFORMATION TO FIX THE PROBLEM!X-Plane is the most flexible and realistic flight simulator on the market for desktop and mobile devices. Using blade element theory for the most powerful and accurate flight model available for personal computers, and earning FAA certification for logging of flight time for pilots, X-Plane is the Gold Standard for accurate flight simulation, offering realism that is unmatched by any other simulator

MoneySavingExpert.com Official Insert:

X-plane's creator has said while there are extra premium aircraft and scenery you pay for, the flight sim can be played without paying for these.

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• RobHannay
    RobHannay Posts: 73 Forumite
    Looks great, will have to get my other Android buddies to try the multiplayer! Cheers
    Wins: Samsung Galaxy S II - £500, Beats by Dr. Dre headphones, $50 Threadless voucher (~£32), Planet Dinosaur book - £20 (thanks MSE!), Robo Challenge T-Shirt and Gadget Show poster - £15, Joseph Joseph Scoop Colander - £7-ish, Ecozone stapler - £5
  • Peasoup
    Peasoup Posts: 12 Forumite
    Dratts, I just sold my Note! Good offer though, I love flight sims.
  • Thought I could play this on laptop. Seemingly not so. Wasted my time trying to download it
  • Google play will not let me download this - says i have not logged onto google play with my email account??
    :):):):):):):j:):):):):):)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport