old air miles vouchers

I was wondering if anyone can help me? have come across lots of air miles vouchers, that my mum had in her paperwork. They say Air Miles Travel Promotions Ltd - address - Airlink House, Crawley, West Sussex. Did Sainsburys used to do a rewards scheme with airmiles?
....YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY :wink: ....

Comments

• Donnie
    Donnie Posts: 9,862 Forumite
    Sainsburys used to issue shopping vouchers which you accrued after collecting points by shopping there. The vouchers could then be swapped for Airmiles or used against your shopping. Something like 60 AirMiles for a £2.50 voucher.
    Not sure if it is this to which you are referring.
  • glitzy
    glitzy Posts: 244 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    yes, they could be from sainsburys, as they are in an envelope that says sainsburys rewards - are they still valid? would i go down the nectar route or the bin route!!! there are 800 airmiles.
  • Donnie
    Donnie Posts: 9,862 Forumite
    Maybe you can call Airmiles in order to ask if they are still valid or Sainsburys to check if they can they can still be spent on shopping. I'm guessing not if they have already been converted to Airmiles.

Here are the details of their old Reward Card Scheme. Exhange £2.50 Reward voucher for 40 Air Miles awards. So she swapped £50 worth of Reward vouchers.

Have they actually been applied to an Airmiles account? Are there expiry dates on the vouchers?
  • glitzy
    glitzy Posts: 244 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    There is no expiry date, not sure if they had been added to an account, as i found them amongst my mums paperwork- who has died. anyway will ring sainsburys and see what they say, cheers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure