FREE Keep Britain Tidy Posters & bin Stickers

2»

Comments

• robocop
    robocop Posts: 74 Forumite
    "Keep Britain Tidy operates in England only. Unfortunately we are unable to send free materials to those living outside the country."
  • Great find. Thanks for sharing!
  • robocop wrote: »
    "Keep Britain Tidy operates in England only. Unfortunately we are unable to send free materials to those living outside the country."

I noticed that:mad:
    I'm not that way reclined

Jewelry? Seriously? Sheldon you are the most shallow, self-centered person I have ever met. Do you really think that another transparently-manipu... OH, IT'S A TIARA! A tiara; I have a tiara! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me!
  • robocop wrote: »

It then goes on to give links for Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland - although I appreciate that they might not have free materials. Even if none are mentioned on their websites, though, it is always worth ringing or emailing if you need anything. You never know what they might send you!

Paragraph below is copied and pasted from Keep Britain Tidy:

Keep Britain Tidy operates in England only. Unfortunately we are unable to send free materials to those living outside the country.

If you live within the UK, you may wish to visit the Keep Wales Tidy, Keep Scotland Beautiful or Tidy Northern Ireland website to find out more about activities in your area.
  • tjommo
    tjommo Posts: 72 Forumite
    First Post
    Keep Scotland Beautiful has no funny posters - but 'free downloadable posters are available' - cheapskates!
  • summertreats
    summertreats Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    thanks a lot
    september wins:khaled hosseini kindle case
  • tjommo wrote: »
    Keep Scotland Beautiful has no funny posters - but 'free downloadable posters are available' - cheapskates!

Funnily enough, some of the Keep Britain Tidy posters reminded me of the risque advertising posters I used to see in Scotland (except the Scottish ones actually showed some wit).

Good link though- the current campaign posters are excellent - definitely get the message across :)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure