Sun £9.50 Holidays Jan 2014 Code words

Comments

• Thank you so MUCH! :j:D:rotfl::T
  • AVENUE
    AVENUE Posts: 173
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi There

Does anyone have a contact Telephone number for Sun Holidays at all.

Regards - Avenue
  • RachNT
    RachNT Posts: 42 Forumite
    I'm happy to help with code cracking but am on an iPad is there anything I can do?
  • If you book in advance by the time you have paid for all extras with sun holidays it's no cheaper just booked week away in caravan for sept central heating all passes gas electric everything £250 for 2 adults 3children sun holidays just a con
  • Mr_Doovde wrote: »
    Please add yourself to the list if you are willing to get involved.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzhbDet0XnBDYm9LNkRQeldMSkE/edit?usp=sharing

Mr Doovde
    ernie-money
    Strapped (Manually)
    welkenny
    Louok
    chrisandjus
    phena
    jellyhead (depending on times)
    milky1965 (manually)
    REDDOG

I'm available from the afternoon, so add me to list.
  • Trevatia wrote: »
    If you book in advance by the time you have paid for all extras with sun holidays it's no cheaper just booked week away in caravan for sept central heating all passes gas electric everything £250 for 2 adults 3children sun holidays just a con

I think it depends on where you go, I've never paid anything over £100 and that includes upgrading to a 3 bedroom caravan,heating etc all included, staying a week, passes etc and the sites being in France.
    If you book in advance by the time you have paid for all extras with sun holidays it's no cheaper just booked week away in caravan for sept central heating all passes gas electric everything £250 for 2 adults 3children sun holidays just a con

September? well that's great if your 3 children are pre-school age. Thats what I did when mine were all little

Unfortunately for the majority of us now though, ours are all school aged, so unless we pay extra to take our children out of school term-time (which would cost a fortume - (at my school anyway) it wouldn't be worth it.
  • Mr_Doovde
    Mr_Doovde Posts: 291
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Please add yourself to the list if you are willing to get involved.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzhbDet0XnBDYm9LNkRQeldMSkE/edit?usp=sharing

Mr Doovde
    ernie-money
    Strapped (Manually)
    welkenny
    Louok
    chrisandjus
    phena
    jellyhead (depending on times)
    milky1965 (manually)
    REDDOG
    mrsrabbit
    Joovce, Joovce you want me to spell, it's a J, V, C.
  • Mr_Doovde
    Mr_Doovde Posts: 291
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    RachNT wrote: »
    I'm happy to help with code cracking but am on an iPad is there anything I can do?

I'm not sure how good it would be on the iPad (other tablets are available), but I imagine it would be quite slow to do it manually so possible large blocks of words could get missed if they were allocated to someone on an iPad, just my thoughts.
    Joovce, Joovce you want me to spell, it's a J, V, C.

I don't agree - we go to the same park every year, £96 all in, and booking direct it would cost over £300.
    But waste your money if you like, hopefully it leaves more options for the rest of us to choose from...
    I don't think I can hang on til Friday...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure