We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

The Compers Inn Part 39

Comments

• Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    OMG, how rude is that? I wouldn't bother in future either, people like that don't deserve help.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Thanks for all the snowball pics - it is as near as I want to be to snow!
    We don't get much snow here but in the past I have been snowed in at Glasgow with all the motorways closed, missed a free trip to Amsterdam because of snow in Newcastle area and nearly got stuck in Ashford area when I went to Tenerife with my sister who lived there. Thats not including twice that we got caught in snow storms coming home from Glasgow Airport through the night and were lucky to get home.
    Snow doesn't like me!
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • Can someone please explain in easy terms how I move a photo on Facebook from one album to another, I have been trying for ages & can't work it out!!!
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,436
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Barnabysue wrote: »
    Think I may have had a win on the Russell Hobbs FB Advent. It's a handheld blender. Trouble with FB is you never know if it's someone with the same name, just have to wait to see if I get the promised email.

WINNER: And the winner for Day 5 of the Russell Hobbs Advent Calendar 2012 is... SUE H***

Congratulations to Sue, she has won herself a Desire Hand Blender 18970 by simply entering our Advent Calendar Competition!

I spotted that when entering the Slow Cooker one and wondered if it was B'Sue or Sue'M.
    th_crossing_fingers_lg_nwm.giffor you!

th_Rain_Animated.gifth_rain.gifth_Rain_Kakes.gifth_rain.gifth_animated.gifth_Rain-01-june.gifth_rainblackbckgrndside.gifth_rain-4.jpgrain-animated-animation-rain-smiley.gif

Raining here, would love some snow.

animated_rain_water_sunset.gif
  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,436
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Can someone please explain in easy terms how I move a photo on Facebook from one album to another, I have been trying for ages & can't work it out!!!

How do I move photos between albums?

To move photos between albums you've created:
    1. Go to the album the photo is in now
    2. Click Edit at the top of the page
    3. Hover over the photo you want to move and click the arrow in the top right corner
    4. Select Move to other album and move the photo to an album you choose from the dropdown menu

This option is only available for albums you have created. All of your photos can be moved except for photos uploaded in a multi-photo upload or the album cover photo.
  • Thank you so much, that worked a treat! I felt like I was going round in circles with it lol
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • ljaybrad
    ljaybrad Posts: 868
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Still no wins :( and did rubbish at the bingo....

At least the email is working again.

I hope the snow doesn't stop the trains tomorrow - need to get back up to edinburgh
    Thanks to everyone who posts competitions
  • StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Right all my mum made a decision on the dress so I have mailed the PR lady and hopefully mum will have it soon

I am off to bed now so sleep well all
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,800
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Had a decent day health-wise today, great snooker, my gran's health problems are not as bad as first thought ...

then found this ...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=57754021&postcount=9

sorry, but every thread that OP created last night I had to merge request ....so they obviously were doing something wrong with the search (which they said they had done).

I won't bother in future. I'll just use this site for my own gain, won't post comps, won't request merges etc ...

Sorry, but this isn't the first time there's been a sarky comment, which why I thought I had been uber polite recently ... so, I've said it before, but I can't be bothered ... why the hell should i?
    Barnabysue wrote: »
    OMG, how rude is that? I wouldn't bother in future either, people like that don't deserve help.

sometimes none of us can do right for wrong on here,
    please don't get disheartened OYL xxx
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,800
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    I_luv_cats wrote: »
    rain-animated-animation-rain-smiley.gif

Raining here, would love some snow.

animated_rain_water_sunset.gif

got a mixture of both here ILC :eek::eek:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR22agvp6TsrcwGpunNCOkF7o4stkrtMgwWEcauDAclsMcLHnxIyWN2Kbni9g:eek:
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure