NEOPETS ONLIN Game 100% FREE

2»

Comments

• I've been on neopets for a few years since my grandson was given one for a birthday present and unfortunately I'm hooked!!
    Go to neopets freebies.com and you'll get loads of things free for your neopet especially free food and points which add up to give money in the Neopian bank,you can build a house etc and the games are really good,most are also very addictive though as well!
  • black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    haven't been on for ages !! oh no the little thing could be dead and hungry and got a bug .! better go and check him out .....bad mum
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • jtz
    jtz Posts: 1,423 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 9 May 2009 at 10:05AM
    Jamla wrote: »
    haven't been on for ages !! oh no the little thing could be dead and hungry and got a bug .! better go and check him out .....bad mum
    omg ....me too....jus remembered neopets after seeing this...brings me to the old days when i was glued to the computer endless...be warned-it is very addictive....even the shopping!!!
  • elkay115
    elkay115 Posts: 6,581 Forumite
    Oops, I better go check my pet too!! Haven't been on since before Christmas I don't think. :o The poor wee mite will be starving.

Neopets is great fun, and I have been on it for about 7 years. I go through phases where I spend a lot of time there, then get a bit bored and don't go on for a bit.
  • This thread needs to be bumped.

BUMP!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family