EXPIRED Red Spotted Hanky - Free £10

:grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:

Comments

• As soon as the link went live, it was sold out!!
  • Mat_Lock
    Mat_Lock Posts: 2,386
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I got one but can I heck add it to the redhanky website.

Fatal Application Error

We're sorry, but there has been a fatal error with the application. We are working hard to resolve the problem as quickly as possible and expect to have the system working again very soon.
    In the meantime, please browse our Destination Guide pages for information. We apologise for any inconvenience.

MSE broke it
  • Yep the codes went pretty quickly... I never stood a chance!:o
  • karlie88
    karlie88 Posts: 9,113
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Mat_Lock wrote: »
    I got one but can I heck add it to the redhanky website.

Fatal Application Error

We're sorry, but there has been a fatal error with the application. We are working hard to resolve the problem as quickly as possible and expect to have the system working again very soon.
    In the meantime, please browse our Destination Guide pages for information. We apologise for any inconvenience.

MSE broke it

Just added mine.

I got that message too but I just refreshed the page.

Thanks MSE.
    :grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:
  • Mat_Lock
    Mat_Lock Posts: 2,386
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Yep, now finally managed to add it, I guess everyone who got a code was putting it through as well.

Good luck to the rest in the next few hours.
  • Whats faster than a speeding bullet? No not superman but RSH codes !!
  • Been sitting on computer since 9.55 a.m. 10.00 been and gone. Link still not live. What happened?
  • Pasipha
    Pasipha Posts: 656 Forumite
    Thank you very much MSE! I managed to get a code and it has added no problem also it expires 2/1/14 and not 31/12/13.:j
  • How do you get it? Does the link come through in the weekly email?
  • Pasipha
    Pasipha Posts: 656 Forumite
    caoimhin wrote: »
    Was on straight away but the postcode was already registered apparently (not by me). Any one else have this?
    It's a block of flats so I guess we all share same postcode and someone beat me to it.

Not sure what to do I tried giving my parents postcode and in that 30 second window they'd all gone!

Wow that's pretty tight as even if you don't live in flats a groups of houses will all share the same postcode. Hope you get lucky on the code releases later today
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure