When is the sainsburys half price toy sale?

Hi all i no its not a grab it but i want to save up in time this year for the half price toy sale can any one remember around what date it is ?? thank you xxxxxxx:money:
2008 WINS
PS3 AND GAME :j DS LITE GAME:j DVD BOX SET
DEAL OR NO DEAL GAME :j SO FAR SO GOOD:j

Comments

• pretzelnut
    pretzelnut Posts: 4,301 Forumite
    Im sure it was the october half term holidays, as most people had to shop online due to having kids at home.

Really bad planning on sainsburys part, as im sure if they did it when kids were at school people would spend more actually visiting a store, and buying stuff they see, but never actually went in for.
    :TIs thankful to those who have shared their :T
    :T fortune with those less fortunate :T
    :T than themselves - you know who you are!
    :T
  • dinglebert
    dinglebert Posts: 1,224 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    So you know its not a grabbit but you decide to post anyway.
  • joey123
    joey123 Posts: 232 Forumite
    Oh yes u are right princesswoo thank you so much hun im sure a few other will be wondering when it is thx hun:)
    Dinglebert.......... errrrrr yes obv as u can see
    2008 WINS
  • joey123
    joey123 Posts: 232 Forumite
    No i wouldnt complain at all , and its not when it suits either thank you , this is the forum were im most likely to get a response for what im asking , im not spamming the forum , and as its a half price sale its a grab it i would think ? im not here to argue i come on for bargains , might not be right board for it but im sure if thes a correct board for it to be on itll be moved
    Maybe telling me the right forum to put it in would of helped more thx
    2008 WINS
  • pretzelnut
    pretzelnut Posts: 4,301 Forumite
    OMG its 1am - the board is practically dead, so hardly a great time to post for an instant reply, people are hardly going to miss a bargain, because of this 1 post.

But I suppose its gives the forum police something to moan about.
    :TIs thankful to those who have shared their :T
    :T fortune with those less fortunate :T
    :T than themselves - you know who you are!
    :T
  • joey123 wrote: »
    Oh yes u are right princesswoo thank you so much hun im sure a few other will be wondering when it is thx hun:)
    Dinglebert.......... errrrrr yes obv as u can see

I believe this is a forum and not a text message can you not type in English or are just to damn lazy to do it? c u soon.
  • Totality
    Totality Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    dinglebert wrote: »
    So you know its not a grabbit but you decide to post anyway.

It's not a grabbit, but on this occasion I think asking is fine. The Sainsbury's sale thread is a big deal for a lot of people and many MSE'ers use this forum for that particular deal ahead of Christmas.

Perhaps to avoid this happening again though we should get an "official" Sainsburys sale thread set up ahead of the sale starting?
  • Kandboys
    Kandboys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 18 September 2011 at 8:14AM
    This has been asked at least twice this week on here lol! Anyway, it's 'normally' the Thursday of half term which this year will be the 27th October.

Oh and in 2009 it was online but last year it wasn't. Hence those of us who waited up until midnight had a waste of time!!
    Thank you to everyone for sharing competitions!
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Totality wrote: »
    It's not a grabbit, but on this occasion I think asking is fine. The Sainsbury's sale thread is a big deal for a lot of people and many MSE'ers use this forum for that particular deal ahead of Christmas.

Perhaps to avoid this happening again though we should get an "official" Sainsburys sale thread set up ahead of the sale starting?

and im sure it will be asked again and again
    same folks who are incapable of searching and use the "i know its not a grabbit but.........."
  • Totality
    Totality Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    custardy wrote: »
    and im sure it will be asked again and again
    same folks who are incapable of searching and use the "i know its not a grabbit but.........."

That's why I said:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure