Little Learners Road Safety Creative Classroom Pack

http://www.totallittlelearners.co.uk/teachers_requestPack.php

Official MoneySavingExpert.com Note:

This pack is for teachers but there are lots of activities on this website for parents to use too.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
2010 Wins
Years worth of Cat Food
Cinema Tickets
£100 M&S Vouchers
4 Bottles Of Dove Body Wash

Comments

• This is a lovely site for kids Thank you
  • jumblejack
    jumblejack Posts: 6,599 Forumite
    Great stuff!! I have applied as I am in a home ed group!! Great find!!!
    :A Every moment is a gift. That's why we call it the present.!:A
    Grocery Spend Weekly Challenge (Sat-Fri):£30.50/£40
  • Hi
    Johnny here,
    I recently made a road safety animated music video for the Lancashire Constabulary which on launch day David Prowse and the R.H.Jack Straw attended in full support of the project.
    I think that every child would benefit from watching this video and that it would be a great addition to the information already on your website about road safety and i would welcome it if you decided to include the link to my video on your website.
    Since the dvd was launched early this year almost 10,000 dvds have been made kindly donated by local companies. They have then been handed out to schools and nurseries in my local area.The local police have gone into schools to showcase the video to the children.
    More donations come in each week so hopefully we will be able to reach more children and hopefully help bring down the number of road accidents in this country.
    All the information and local news story about the video can be found on the link page below.
    Please check it out and if you or teachers or parents would like to know more information the contact info to the policeman in the video is on my site.
    The video is a community project and everyone involved has worked on it for free.
    Also if you would like a dvd (which is free) then please inform PCSO Mark Dixon. his email details are on the link and he will send you a free dvd.
    Many thanks.
    Johnny
    Heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNW3jdEioV8
  • Anitaj73
    Anitaj73 Posts: 155 Forumite
    Thanx for this what a great website......
    I've applied for the pack for my pre-school and have kept the website in my faves on my own pc for my own kids :)
    May GC £350/ spent so far

family life = 2 adults DS x3 & DD1 + dog :)
  • :j WOW! great way to play & learn with my grandson who's nearly 4.:T
  • Pip26
    Pip26 Posts: 2,368 Forumite
    Great site - thanks!
  • Olliebeak
    Olliebeak Posts: 3,167 Forumite
    My Internet Security is telling me that this site is dangerous - please be aware of any possible problems
  • room512
    room512 Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Mine too - says the request page has a Trojan virus attached to it (at least I think that's what it meant lol :confused: )
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure