Cheapest place to buy malarone?

Comments

• bots.com still the cheapest with a two week script £48pp, lloyds ere by far the most expensive at £74!
  • Also remember if looking to buy specifically on the high street to ask around best price. A lot of pharmacists have a bit of discretion on the price and can tweak it slightly, some don't though. Can't hurt to ask, independents tend to have more say than not
    Comping since 08 - Back again for 2020!
  • Amys
    Amys Posts: 919
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Some in store Tesco pharmacies have it at a good price, we paid £2.00 per tablet. You need to call around. Get the GPO to check, as in some areas Doxy may not be effective as there has been a resistance built up to it.
  • drhelen, just checked online and i'm not sure where you're getting your prices, Boots.com has malarone at £2.10 per tablet and lloydspharmacy.com at £2.16 per tablet - this isn't as far apart as your suggested two week costs...

bathsheba - stratford pharmacy seems now to be quoting £2.18.

I guess you've got to keep your eye on these prices....
  • I spent hours looking for the cheapest as they do cost a fortune i was told Tesco and you get points oh yes i needed 46 tablets for two people for two weeks,£64.00 each prescription,£128.00 .The best place is TRAVELPHARM type it in google ,£101 .20p.free postage happy hols:j
  • Hi everyone, i have just bought 24 Malarone - Malarone 250mg + 100mg for £7.20!!! from Boots on line!
    Free delivery as well. just £14.40 for both of us, gotta post prescription to a free post address! x
    2010 is my DO IT year! grow own bits,savvy shopping,organised!!Get a hobby!!! be fit!! be happy!!
    Saving all change & paying off debts!!
    constantly looking to save money!!! all help needed!!
  • than4
    than4 Posts: 222 Forumite
    Hi everyone, i have just bought 24 Malarone - Malarone 250mg + 100mg for £7.20!!! from Boots on line!
    Free delivery as well. just £14.40 for both of us, gotta post prescription to a free post address! x

How did you do that? I get it coming up at £54 for 24 tablets :confused:
  • tummy_tank
    tummy_tank Posts: 219 Forumite
    mine was £48.05 for 21 tabs, are you sure you ordered correct amount?
  • hoxtonbabe
    hoxtonbabe Posts: 464
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Where is everyone getting these cheap prices on boots online? Mine came up £40 for 18 tabs :confused:

I'm trying to figure out what i'm doing wrong
  • I just placed an order at Boots online for 24 x 250mg + 100mg Malarone tabs and it was indeed £7.20. Now just have to post my prescription to the freepost address and Robert is my mother's brother! Fabulous
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure