Free Harrods Father Christmas grotto tickets

Comments

• Thanx op
    Also got the gobbledygook but after 90 mins of refreshing(f5 button) eventually got confirmation

Worth perseveering with
    Don't let the past become your future
    Change for the better
  • If anyone needs help booking, I can do it if you PM me your details...I am not going as I don't have kids and I think I'd break Santa's legs if I sat on his knee. Or rather, my stepson is 16 so I don't think he'd be up for going somehow...
  • We went last year and found the whole thing very commercial. We had to wait about half an hour before we were taken into a corridor with lots of doors which looked like changing rooms. Behind each one was a Santa. A quick hello, a photo taken and we were out.

The photo was expensive and the gift was a Cinderella sticker book. We were very disappointed. :sad:
  • graunya
    graunya Posts: 19 Forumite
    Thanks, have managed to book our entire toddler group in for Sept 17th, they will be sooo excited when we tell them
    :j Its because I'm a Bean:j
    Debt Free and loving it
  • PIXIEBUM
    PIXIEBUM Posts: 67 Forumite
    was wondering do they get a free gift or ....... ???
    and also the photos are 4 for 12£ this year thats not bad in my eyes.

i've never been to harrods so its a experience for me too!
  • Thank you!
  • PIXIEBUM wrote: »
    was wondering do they get a free gift or ....... ???
    and also the photos are 4 for 12£ this year thats not bad in my eyes.

i've never been to harrods so its a experience for me too!

yes, apparently everyone got a book last year. ( I wouldn't know, as I booked tickets but they never arrived:mad: . So lucky this year you can print them yourself :beer: )
  • We've booked for the 22nd Dec! Does anyone know if there are any hidden costs? ( other than photographs? ) ...not been there before so don't want any unwelcome surprises!:eek:
  • Muffy0
    Muffy0 Posts: 4,387 Forumite
    yay! Many thanks. I have booked the 3rd December at lunchtime! We are going to make a day of it!! Woohooo cant wait!! :D:D:D
  • Lucyxx
    Lucyxx Posts: 3,147 Forumite
    :o:o:o:o I'm sooooo stupid!!!!!

Booked my tickets thinking Harrods was Hamleys iykwim!!!!!

When it dawned on me it was Harrods I remember ages ago people used to say they were pretty strict about going in and wondered if they still were???

The thing is I always feel very self confident that people think I am some kind of chav as I am 26 and have 2 young children (nearly 5 and 2). I started my family young as my OH is 6 years older than me and we took that into consideration, He looks very young for his age and so I am always paranoid that when we are in shops people think I'm going to pinch stuff!!! I know for sure in places like Boots I am followed by security guards! it almost makes me feel like I am looking guilty when I am not!!! I think alot of people are judging me thinking I am a young mum, probably scrounging on benefits, etc etc when I am not! we've owned our own house from before we started a family and have been together donkeys years!! I don't really even wear chavvy clothes tbh,

So will I find it really stuffy going there? I've never been and wanted it to be a really nice day for the children!

I'm probably being stupid, but getting myself nervous about going already!! anyone around who can put my mind at rest??? :o:o

PS No offence intended to any real chavs!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure