PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Let's get back to OS and MoneySaving everyone :)

2»

Comments

• Caterina
    Caterina Posts: 5,919 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Just found this thread and loving the idea! Can we have a Round Tuit specially dedicated thread please? I am getting a few Round Tuits these days and it would be good to share
    Finally I'm an OAP and can travel free (in London at least!).
  • For ideas:

1) The inside door pockets of your car and all associated nooks and crannies that collect pay and display tickets etc.
    2) Under the sofa and down the sides of the cushions
    3) The bottom of the wardrobe
    4) Get a dry mop and sweep the ceiling corners of all of the rooms for cobwebs
    5) Replace all of the light bulbs around the house that have gone. Yes, even the spotlights in the kitchen and bathroom
    6) Register yourself with the telephone preference service
    7) Pair up all of the tupperware/takeaway containers. Those without lids or bases, chuck.
    8) Have an odd sock amnesty. Separate the odd socks and if they haven't found a mate in a month's worth of washing, throw them.
    9) Backup all of your photos on your phone onto a virtual storage space, eg) photobucket. If you lose your phone, you will lose your photos.
    10) Bag for life amnesty. Fold one up and put it in your car, handbag, coat pocket, or wherever you will remember to use it.
    Slow progress is better than no progress.
  • is it too late to join in?!

this is fabulous. I never get a round tuit and think that joining in with this is a great idea!
  • ragz_2
    ragz_2 Posts: 3,254 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Is there a point to this sticky, that I have missed?
    June Grocery Challenge £493.33/£500 July £/£500
    2 adults, 3 teens
    Progress is easier to acheive than perfection.
  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    ragz wrote: »
    Is there a point to this sticky, that I have missed?

There was a point originally. Because it was started by one of the MSE team it is not my place to take it down, but I have emailed MSE Andrea pointing out your comment.

Pink
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport