Bargains at Internet Gift Store (such as Hello Kitty, Brightside)

I came across this website whilst looking for some 'The Brightside' merchandise.

They are offering free delivery throughout October, and if you sign up to the newsletter you get a 10% off code (no min spend) AND if you click the facebook like button at checkout it takes another 50p off your order total.

They currently have some cheap hello kitty merchandise, and various other items/brands.

I spent £7.10 and bought 5 items for gifts!! :)

(P.S - I realise Hello Kitty tea towels and oven gloves are not to everyone's taste ;))

Hello Kitty - http://www.internetgiftstore.com/search/hello-kitty#sort3

Brightside - http://www.internetgiftstore.com/bright-side-m29#sort3

Comments

• Leanne200
    Leanne200 Posts: 1,384 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    This link would be most helpful...

all special offers - http://www.internetgiftstore.com/sale#sort3:page1
  • watch the delivery it says free october del but thats only when you spend £20
  • woodbine wrote: »
    watch the delivery it says free october del but thats only when you spend £20

Nope, is free, just tried to see :) think the £20 is the usual deal but says free for Oct underneath and discounts del at checkout
  • The tea towels as well as many other cheaper things are OOS now :( got some cups and an umbrella though. Free del and extra 50p off for liking on facebook
  • Thank you for sharing I hadn't heard of the site before or the Brightside or Waldo pancake merchandise they're great I'm sure I'll get plenty of pressie ideas. Just bought 2 x Waldo pancake sticky notes for 50p delivered, I'm last of the big spenders!
    ☆*''*•. You have no power here! .•*''*☆
    Begone, before somebody drops a house on you, too!
    ✿¸¸.•*´¯`✿:heart2:✿´¯`*•. ¸¸✿
    Glinda, the good witch of the North 1939
  • Fuzzy_Duck
    Fuzzy_Duck Posts: 1,594 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Thanks OP- got a Hello Kitty bottle and lunch bag as Christmas presents.
  • lilian1977
    lilian1977 Posts: 5,024 Forumite
    Thank you for this, needed a Brightside safe place tin for a Xmas present and this (with the 50p off as well) is the cheapest I've seen it x
    My debt free diary | Post Office loan: £5,000 | Virgin Credit Card: £4079.19
  • Thanks for this. I have never heard of the site either, but treated myself to some Hello Kitty stuff, forever a kid!
  • Leanne200
    Leanne200 Posts: 1,384 Forumite
    Thank you for sharing I hadn't heard of the site before or the Brightside or Waldo pancake merchandise they're great I'm sure I'll get plenty of pressie ideas. Just bought 2 x Waldo pancake sticky notes for 50p delivered, I'm last of the big spenders!

Brightside is fab for gift ideas! I often buy their products as a quirky gift :)

Glad everyone else found this useful!! :D
  • Nope, is free, just tried to see :) think the £20 is the usual deal but says free for Oct underneath and discounts del at checkout

wanted to charrge me p&p for under £20 at checkout last night
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport