We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

Recorded signed for letter/parcel arrived yesterday? - help!

2»

Comments

• renegadia
    renegadia Posts: 1,921 Forumite
    Mind you, after the day I've had, I might retire too :(
    Golly, I've got the newt pregnant...

**Gulp**
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Barnabysue wrote: »
    You'd think wouldn't you, but there was one for my Daughter that they wouldn't let my DH pick up, same surname, same address, but it had to be her.

Which he hadn't filled in, that was the point I was making. They seem to just fill in the bare minimum.

way I saw it. If a customers card simply said 'smith' then I wasnt sending them away because it was a different smith at the address
    renegadia wrote: »
    How very odd, maybe not all DO's are as easy-going as ours, just the surname would be enough, but then ours is a lickle one.

Re: the time, that's a bit of an issue. All I can suggest there is point it out to one of the DO's managers, not the person in the calling office, mind you, would prolly just be a mild 'don't do that again', but if it happened enough times and enough complaints were made then something might get done. Failing that you could phone the Cust Servs on their non-geo number or fire a tweet off, might even get some stamps out of it...

Sorry if I came across as bristly, wasn't intentional. It's just I fill the cards out properly and wouldn't want the relatively adequate at best posties like me tarred with the same brush ;)
    having spent too much time in the room of doom,the standard of some posties P739 quality is pathetic
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure