current Eon gas price per unit?

MontBelzoni
MontBelzoni Posts: 42
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Forumite
can anyone please tell me from their latest bill what the current unit price is.

much appreciated

Comments

• BexTech
    BexTech Posts: 4,772 Forumite
    I suppose it all depends on what Eon tariff you are on.
    It's PAC not PAC Code, it's MAC not MAC Code, it's PIN not PIN Number, it's ATM not ATM Machine, it's LCD not LCD Display, it's DVD not DVD disc... It's no one not noone, It's a lot not alot, It's got not gotten... Panini is the plural of panino - there is no S!!
    (OK my English isn't great, the sciences, maths & IT are my strong points!)
  • MontBelzoni
    MontBelzoni Posts: 42
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    BexTech wrote: »
    I suppose it all depends on what Eon tariff you are on.

it will be whatever the standard domestic customer tariff is.
  • BexTech
    4.57p for the first 670 kWh per quarter, and 2.913p thereafter including 5% VAT.

Gas only: If monthly DD, then you receive a discount of 6% off total annual bill, if quarterly DD then 3% discount of total bill. If quarterly non-DD then if you pay promptly and pay the full amount owing then you receive a 3% discount.

Dual Fuel: If monthly DD, then you receive a discount of 9% off total annual bill, if quarterly DD then 3% discount of total bill. If quarterly non-DD then if you pay promptly and pay the full amount owing then you receive a 3% discount.
    It's PAC not PAC Code, it's MAC not MAC Code, it's PIN not PIN Number, it's ATM not ATM Machine, it's LCD not LCD Display, it's DVD not DVD disc... It's no one not noone, It's a lot not alot, It's got not gotten... Panini is the plural of panino - there is no S!!
  • jd87
    jd87 Posts: 2,345
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Doesn't it depend on where you live in the country? The country is divided up into energy regions and some areas pay more than others, based on how much it costs to get the power to where you are and so on. I'm pretty sure this is true.
  • greenbee
    greenbee Posts: 16,073
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    jd87 is correct - electricity pricing depends on the region you are in, so the best thing to do is to look on their website (www.eonenergy.com) and you should be able to find details of all their tariffs (and make sure you're on the best one!)
  • monoxideuk
    monoxideuk Posts: 62 Forumite
    It does totally depend on the area you live in the tariff you going onto etc, Even if it is just the standard tariff it will depend on the area and also if your going on to E7 or just the standard

Hope this helps
  • BexTech
    Yes, the electricity does depend on where you live in the UK, however the OP asked about gas and that is the same price throughout the UK.

It was just the gas prices they asked for, so that's all that I included in my post, as they didn't ask about the electricity I didn't post details of that, nor thought to mention that the electric varies across the country as they never asked about it.
  • Choc
    Choc Posts: 199 Forumite
    4.57p for the first 670 kWh per quarter, and 2.913p thereafter including 5% VAT.

Gas only: If monthly DD, then you receive a discount of 6% off total annual bill, if quarterly DD then 3% discount of total bill. If quarterly non-DD then if you pay promptly and pay the full amount owing then you receive a 3% discount.

Dual Fuel: If monthly DD, then you receive a discount of 9% off total annual bill, if quarterly DD then 3% discount of total bill. If quarterly non-DD then if you pay promptly and pay the full amount owing then you receive a 3% discount.

Thats expensive..
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE Forum Team
  • BexTech
    Choc wrote: »
    Thats expensive..

Yeah, but that's what happens with standard tariffs, not as cheap as online tariffs, saying that, eBico is much better no matter which way you pay.
  • 1carminestocky
    1carminestocky Posts: 5,256
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Yeah, but that's what happens with standard tariffs, not as cheap as online tariffs, saying that, eBico is much better no matter which way you pay.

I checked my usage costs with Ebico and Utility Warehouse came out cheaper. Not sure why people on here have such a downer on them (BTW, I'm not a distributor and I'm not with them as I utilise Quidco to get a decent annual saving on my energy! :D )
    Call me Carmine....

HAVE YOU SEEN QUENTIN'S CASHBACK CARD??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family