what is an SF100(dec) FORM?

i applied for a sure start maternity grant on the understanding we might qualify as we did qualify for a one off small payment of WTC (£26 for the year so they paid it in one go rather than a piddly amoutn each week)

i got a letter today turning me down saying because i havent provided an SF100(DEC) certificate.

what is this? where do i get one? is it worth my while getting one?

im on maternity leave from work and mr mob works 39 hours a week.
There's someone in my head, but it's not me

Comments

• stazi
    stazi Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Did you get your GP/midwife to complete the last page of the form?

If not, I think it is this confirmation that you are pregnant that you may not have provided.

The SSMG form is here, and it is page 15 that you may need-
    http://www.dwp.gov.uk/advisers/claimforms/sf100_print.pdf
  • Anthillmob
    Anthillmob Posts: 11,780 Forumite
    thanks. they havent asked for it theyve just turned me down flat. im going to see the HV on monday so ill ask her.
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me
  • Anthillmob wrote: »
    i applied for a sure start maternity grant on the understanding we might qualify as we did qualify for a one off small payment of WTC (£26 for the year so they paid it in one go rather than a piddly amoutn each week)

i got a letter today turning me down saying because i havent provided an SF100(DEC) certificate.

what is this? where do i get one? is it worth my while getting one?

im on maternity leave from work and mr mob works 39 hours a week.

I just got the same reply today! The problem is that my baby wa born already and i've send the oryginal of birth certificate (this is my 3rd attempt to claim it so i already have send this sf100 certificate to them). I find it not fair and rediculous to be begging for something i'm entitled to! i'm a single parent and already spend fortune on stamps to them!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure