8 - QUESTION 3 - Colour Consulation + Vouchers - B

9 - QUESTION 4 - 15 x summer goodies - A

10 - BRAIN DRAINER - £150 - CHAKALATES

11 - NOTHING FOR A PAIR - £50 - DAISY

12 - CASH COW - LEAVE BLANK/SEE BELOW

13 - NICE LITTLE EARNER - £25 - MANHANDLE

14 - I'M TOO HEX-Y - £50 - WORLD

15 - BOXING MATCH - £50 - MATCHED

There is no comp 12 this week, this is week 5 of 8. At the end of the 8 weeks you need to rearrange the 8 letters into an 8 letter word, normally for a mega prize of £1,000 :eek: The letters we have so far are P, S, E, S, R.

Princess Party + 5 x Barbie DVDs

One lucky reader will win The Princess & The PopStar DVD plus a glitter-filled dressing-up karaoke party for 8 little princesses, courtesy of PrettyGirlsParties.net. 4 r/u receive a DVD

Merlin Family Pass + Staples Vouchers

Family pass for 2 adults + 2 children up to 15. Winner may be sent a designated Merlin attraction pass. Valid til 12 October 2013. Also includes Staples vouchers, but it doesn't state value.

Luxury 2 night UK Break

Winner + 3 friends will head off for a 2 night break at The Cornwall Hotel Spa & Estate, staying in 2 rooms, with breakfast each morning, mini massage each, Cornish cream tea each, Glass of champagne each, and £200 towards travel. At least one person must be over 18 and champagne not available to those under 18. Must be redeemed by 31 August 2013 and cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year or Easter periods. Minimum 6 weeks notice required. A valid credit card will be required in order to check in for security deposit purposes.

Colour Consulation + Vouchers

1 x personalised wardrobe and colour consultation at the winner's house from style and colour psychologist Kate Nightingale, 1 x £100 vouchers for Comfort brights and bright whites products. Must be taken by 1 December 2012 and winner must be able to work around the availability of Kate Nightingale (imagine how busy she must be :rotfl::rotfl:)

15 x summer goodies

15 x £30 prize bundles, containing a sun hat, bamboo fan and large beach towel (and possibly a bottle of ITCHeze which is pictured and sponsoring the prize)

Good Luck xx
Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻

Comments

• hertzyabazas
    hertzyabazas Posts: 33,385 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Hi Melvis

Thanks for posting but your link takes you to issue 33 :)
  • melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi Melvis

Thanks for posting but your link takes you to issue 33 :)

Still half asleep and forgot to update it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
  • Thank you for all your hard work in doing these puzzles and posting the comps Melvis! :D

I'd just like to point out that on this entry form they have put 'Early Bird' for question 12 when it should be 'Cash Cow'. Don't get confused as they still have 'Early Bird' in the correct place on question 1. Just ignore question 12 and leave the box blank as you would do normally!
    Thank you so much to everyone who post & help with comps! :j
  • Am I being an idiot or do the names of the entries above not match up with the names of the entries on the entry forms on the website?? I have checked and double checked but can't see that they match anywhere??? Please let me know. Thanks :):eek:
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,829 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Am I being an idiot or do the names of the entries above not match up with the names of the entries on the entry forms on the website?? I have checked and double checked but can't see that they match anywhere??? Please let me know. Thanks :):eek:

Last edited by melvis; 28-08-2012 at 6:21 AM.
    28-08-2012, 6:02 AM

out of date
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Thanks for posting. I am confused too?

The link took me to a page with all the winners. I then found Issue 34 from their website but the prizes for issue 34 are different. For example Question 3 on the entry form is: Take Your Pick! Prize - An iPad4 or £420 cash
    The best things in life are free.....
  • mumto2boys
    mumto2boys Posts: 7,993 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    This one was issue 34 from last year, 2012. Not sure why it's been resurrected today?
    StayHome * StaySafe * BeKind
  • Blimey, thanks mumto2boys, I never even looked at the year, just the date and month! :o
    The best things in life are free.....
  • mumto2boys
    mumto2boys Posts: 7,993 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    No worries, maybe you need to grab a coffee lol x
    StayHome * StaySafe * BeKind
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income