Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Options

Comments

• Andrew_Mason
    Options
    Competition from Food magazine. Can be found at food-mag.co.uk/win
  • Mike1982_2
    Options
    Have checked the Tea House in on Hungate.. Everything is insanely great, but I asked about any coupons, they said something about 5% discount if you buy at least three tea present packs.

Also Poppies Tea room in Burgate also asked about tea packs to give as a present (my friends are all tea lovers). So they said they might give you a card where you can put the stickers of visits, and if its more than 15 you get a free cup :T

Anyone knows any service of Tea Gifts? any shop around?:o
  • Autumnmoon_2
    Autumnmoon_2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 5 May 2012 at 2:07AM
    Options
    Hi, I found a restaurant deal to share with those who stay at Oban (West Coast Scotland) or plan to visit this beautiful place. Its printable voucher you can get from their website. You can get 10% off your bill + free glass of house wine for each adult on the table. :j Voucher expire date 30th June 2012. Below is the voucher link. Enjoy.

chinarestaurant-oban.co.uk/page9.php
  • jonkersuk
    Options
    This is the code we always use for Domino's, 25% off, it's a really good one and makes having a Dominos even easier to swallow as the price is always more reasonable:-

NUSEXTRA

Enjoy ;-)
  • aloiseb
    aloiseb Posts: 701 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I picked up this tip from the Restaurant vouchers section of the main site, and you register to become a Friend, then it lets you download the voucher (for free wine in England/Wales, free pud in Scotland)
    The offer has been ongoing sing April 25th apparently.

What the vouchers section doesn't mention is that you have to use it within 4 weeks of the date you downloaded it. Please could you add this, Martin?:money:
    (It doesnt' say that you have to use it in the pub you have mentioned as your local - so no need to worry about being in a different area when you use the voucher)

But I will have to do it all again before our August trip.....hoping that the offer will still be on then :(
  • oi_sis
    Options
    Frankie and Benny's - June 17th Dads eat free

Newbie here, I've searched online but can't see this posted already.

Frankie and Benny are doing an offer where dads eat free this fathers day, from their "specials menu". Its advertised on their website, all you have to do is ring up and book a table.

I have booked my table for the OH and little ones already.

HTH someone :-)
  • Adabe
    Adabe Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I found and used voucher in Richmond - Greek restautant Orpheus Taverna - Food was first class and not pricy plus free glass of wine went very well. search on google: Orpheus Taverna Richmond
    :j
  • sophiesmall
    Options
    The meal deals are back until 6th November- get a main course and glass of wine for just £6.95 in loads of restaurants in N Ireland.

Im off to Horatio Todds tonight and cant wait!

Just need to get a voucher from the Belfast Telegraph- can also see a full list of the 60+ restuarants on the bt website... /dineout
  • dave04033
    Options
    KFC Vouchers @ voucherpacks .com some bogofs too!
  • lkb03
    lkb03 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options

I'vejust seen a great offer on the MyFamilyClub website If you buy their savingspack (from the end of October onwards) it will grant you full access to theirexclusive dining club for a whole year! This entitles kids to eat for free orbig discounts at over 200 family favorite restaurants! The pack costs £10 andwill really benefit you if you like to eat out as a family! For all the infohave a look on the Myfamilyclub website :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure