Poundland Bargain Thread -

Comments

• yazzine
    yazzine Posts: 258 Forumite
    Sorry if already mentioned,

A real bargin (for me) Bepanthen wipes - 12 wipes in a pack. Brilliant as light enough to carry around in bag then a tube @ £6.03 for 100g in tesco (in offer at boots for £4.97).

Wipes available in boots @ £2.17 (was £3.25) http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/EndecaSearchListerView?storeId=10052&langId=-1&catalogId=11051&stReq=1&searchTerm=bepanthen&newDepSearch=#container
  • I'm always in the Canterbury store stocking up on bargains! Thanks for posting them on here, it's so kind of you to take the time to do it! :money:

Aww you're welcome hun :) my mum and I have been members of this site for a couple of years and have managed to get loads of bargains due to people posting so its nice to be able to help others in return.
    Those Five Alive juices that I mentioned in my last post are actually 2 for £1 and come in two flavours, can't remember what they are though sorry!
    We've got multipacks of Wotsits in that have 14 (yes 14!!) packs in (6x cheese 4 flaming hot and 4x prawn cocktail flavour), might be good for the kids' packed lunches when they go back to school?
    I'm struggling to think of anything else as I've been on till again all day today and haven't had chance to go for a wander but will post again tomorrow night when I've finished my Christmas baking.Happy bargain hunting xx
  • In the Keighley store yesterday they had a mountain of Matthew Walkers 1lb Christmas Puddings - http://www.matthewwalkerchristmaspuddings.co.uk/. We had one of these last Christmas so I know they are nice. I grabbed a few as DH isn't averse to eating a bowl of Xmas Pud any time of the year!
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • Hi guys, me again :rotfl: .We had some official Tron toys,like this, http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003LBSUYI/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0041MDBVS&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0FRQ14TVSZ2XMC964R36 in todays delivery.Also some large, pink Forever Friends gift bags that come with tissue paper and flower shaped sequins AAAAAAAAAAAND we have Easter chocolate!ALREADY!From what I saw, we have the bags of little Milky Bar eggs and the Galaxy Caramel Eggs (the same size as Creme Eggs, or even hen's eggs!lol)They won't be out 'til after Christmas but thought I'd give you lot plenty of notice!
    The best thing I've seen in the warehouse today is a load of 2012 annuals that came in yesterday.We have Family Guy (RRP £12.99!) and Shoot (RRP £7.99) as well as WWE and a few others that (yet again) I can't remember. :) xx
  • TrixieB
    TrixieB Posts: 704 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Saw a load of the annusals today, aside from ones mentioned there's also a transformers one :)

Another vote for matthew Waler xmas puds, they are delicious and the puds can keep for a good couple of years despite what it might say on box
    Trying very hard to be frugal and OS - just plodding on and doing my best!
    :money: :money:
    :money:
  • skibster
    skibster Posts: 3,808 Forumite
    Found Tatum O'Neal's autobiography A Paper Life on audiobook in with the cd section (6 hours long on 5 CDs). It costs just under 5 quid on Amazon after shipping.
  • li'l_p
    li'l_p Posts: 797 Forumite
    Ours has a lot of Blackberry covers, clear and rubber type covers. They had a huge rack of them.
  • lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    In the Keighley store yesterday they had a mountain of Matthew Walkers 1lb Christmas Puddings - http://www.matthewwalkerchristmaspuddings.co.uk/. We had one of these last Christmas so I know they are nice. I grabbed a few as DH isn't averse to eating a bowl of Xmas Pud any time of the year!

Have to agree, these are fantastic puds. Will be getting some more for the cupboard, thanks for the heads up
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
  • jonty03
    jonty03 Posts: 692 Forumite
    First Post
    In the Keighley store yesterday they had a mountain of Matthew Walkers 1lb Christmas Puddings - http://www.matthewwalkerchristmaspuddings.co.uk/. We had one of these last Christmas so I know they are nice. I grabbed a few as DH isn't averse to eating a bowl of Xmas Pud any time of the year!

Have to agree, these are excellent. Not as strong a taste as others, with whole nuts in them. Bought one from HB and was going back for more but as poundland is nearer to me will try there first.
  • Bought some ROC stretch mark cream today.....great bargain......:j
    Saved £££'s using coupons/discount codes/cashbacks
    Done the Edinburgh Moonwalk 2010(yeh !)
    Signed up to do....Woman's 10K Glasgow run
    Great Scottish Run and St Andrew's Hospice 6K run and Midnight walk (13 mile)
    :A:kisses2:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure