Beauty Deals Note - Report top spots

Comments

• luckyducky16
    luckyducky16 Posts: 49 Forumite
    edited 24 June 2009 at 3:32PM
    Got an email from the sun
    If you go to there website scroll down and click on fashion,there is a page with lots of discount codes.Sorry if already posted
    www.thesun.co.uk
    think I might have posted in the wrong place codes are fashion and beauty.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 28 June 2009 at 9:12PM
    Don't forget you can book the free saks haircut BEFORE you have got the voucher

see

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1773085
  • bought today the news of the world for a free haircut voucher - not one in the glossy mag!? Not impressed as just wasted £1
    Anyone help?
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Apparently they are selling the Irish newspaper,that doesn't have it in.
  • I am a little annoyed having visited 7 shops to buy the News of the World paper yesterday, following a money saving email last week, to find, after trying to get through to my local salon for over an hour, that the free £35 haircut is only available Monday to Thursday!! Useless for people like myself who work Monday to Friday.

Had I known this, I would not have wasted my money buying a paper I do not read, or petrol to buy it! SO MUCH FOR MONEY SAVING!!! It probably cost me £3 to get nothing. It could have been posted on the Money Saving email.
  • I always shop at http://www.halfpriceperfumes.co.uk they keep a great range of £1 lipsticks and from quality brands too. They charge £3.95 for delivery so not worth it if you want just one item, but to be honest I always end up treating myself to loads of stuff in the £1 section.

When you order for the first time you can get a 5% discount using code : "newsummer"
  • I got the paper especially for the voucher yesterday and phoned today to make an appointment. Saks in Brighton were more than helpful until I mentioned the offer. I was then told that there were no appointments left until the offer had run out (26th July). Sounds a bit dodgy to me, surely they can't do that.
  • Hi everyone, just wanted to warn you that postage and packing is quite high on online orders from Superdrug making any discounts / offers more expensive than if you go to the store to buy them. I thought I'd order something to get the discount but the p&p put me off doing so, the price going up from £4.25 to £7.25. :cool:
  • Temple Spa freebies.

Temple Spa is a favourite skincare range of Kylie Minogue, Nigella Lawson, Cat Deeley amongst others.

Spend £65 get a FREE Windows of the Soul Eye treatment (RRP £25). But if you're clever you can get a FREE Toning Essence (RRP £12.50) too. Simple Buy the Super Starter Kit including a Cleanser, Mask and Moisturiser from £65 and you'll get your toner free and the eye treatment. That's over £100 worth of stuff and a full skincare collection from £65. This offer is only available through Temple Spa Lifestyle Consultants, not the website or over the counter (only retails in Selfridges & Harrods in London anyway). This means you will need to hold a Temple Spa class at home but for upto a 36.5% Saving on these top quality products' it's worth it. Hosting a class only involves providing drinks, catering isn't recommended, so if you tell friends to bring a bottle you're not losing out and the hosts can also recieve additional gifts for free for hosting the class. And if that wasn't enough, the classes are amazing, you get to give yourself a gorgeous facial in a lovely spa atmosphere (consultant bring lovely candles and products displays with them) so you can try fully before you buy. Contact Temple Spa via there website to find your nearest consultant. For West Yorkshire join the Temple Spa fan page on facebook, this in run by a Consultant in that area.
  • The August edition of Cosmopolitan magazine has free Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner (75 ml each) and a book of discount vouchers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure