Wanted: UK-Based Head Office/Customer Services Contact No. for T-Mobile

Would somebody kindly please provide me with the UK T-Mobile Head Office or Customer Services number for T-Mobile, please. Thank you.

Comments

• redux
    redux Posts: 22,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    150 from the phone

07953966150 from other mobiles

0845 412 5000 if you have free 0845 calls, e.g from BT

or 01707315000 switchboard and ask for customer services
  • Thanks very much. I want to have your babies, redux....
  • smcaul
    smcaul Posts: 1,088 Forumite
    Russell Taylor is the head of customer services, if you phone the 01707 number and ask for him by name you get put through to a member of his team, who are pretty useless, but it is higher then the normal CS staff.
  • Willdo; thanks.
  • charleyzee
    charleyzee Posts: 34 Forumite
    As these messages are some time ago, can I ask for an update on this? Could somebody give me up to date email or (preferably!) phone number for T-Mobile in the UK? The Philipino call centre is refusing to even forward my complaint to the UK!
  • peterfoster
    peterfoster Posts: 19 Forumite
    http://www.saynoto0870.com/

I always use this site for looking up business numbers in addition to it's more usual function of enabling you to find freephone or non-premium rate alternative numbers. Just click "search to find an alternative number" at the top, left hand side of the screen then key "T-Mobile" into the "Enter Company Name Here" field then click "Search." You'll then get more numbers for T-Mobile than you can shake a stick at.
  • charleyzee
    Many thanks!
  • charleyzee
    Just to clarify - all the numbers on tthe 'say no to 0870' page lead straight to the Phillipines! Just wanted to let others know so they don't waste their time trying!
  • peterfoster
    peterfoster Posts: 19 Forumite
    charleyzee wrote: »
    Just to clarify - all the numbers on tthe 'say no to 0870' page lead straight to the Phillipines! Just wanted to let others know so they don't waste their time trying!

I'm not with you, I'm afraid, charleyzee.
  • charleyzee
    Sorry if I wasn't clear - the numbers supplied for T-mobile on the 'say no to 0870' website are no help as they all take you to the same main customer service number, which takes you to their Philipines call centre.

I actually spoke to their Cardiff centre this week, and their Newcastle one today - both refused to give me their own number, claiming their call centres 'don't take incoming calls'!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure