I need ways to make £50 quickly!

Comments

• lovetoearn wrote: »
    If you good at writing...get into Blog writing (Write blog posts that are polished and not overly personal)

i agree Freelancers and small businesses desperately need help running their businesses, you should definitely give this a shot!

Moreover, you can try Amazon Web Services...its pretty awesome!

I thought blogs were like online diaries? How can you make money from writing blogs please?
  • Ilona
    Ilona Posts: 2,449 Forumite
    Hi betty. You are right, blogging is an online diary, but some add links to adverts to make money. You can't make money overnight with a blog, it takes a while, and lots of work. I have been blogging for almost three years, but I chose not to monetise mine, it's purely a hobby.
    Here is a link to read up about it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1654189&highlight=blogging
    Ilona
    I love skip diving.
    :D
  • If it was me I would ask family and friends if they needed a pre christmas house clean for x amount of money. I bet some of them would jump at the chance :D
    Feb GC £80 per week (Well I'm gunna try:whistle:)
    Diet starts today(31/12/16)! Only 18lbs to lose:eek:

4/2/16 - 13lbs to lose:D
    11/2/16 - 12lbs to lose:D
    3/3/16 - 11lbs to lose:D
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Babysitting? I earnt £20 last night. Loads of parents will be going out to Christmas dos at this time of year, so worth popping an advert in your local newsagents etc.
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • Amazon trade in for any text books or video games you may have
    2012 Mission - Save,win,collect as much as possible :D

Progress so far: £350+ beauty goodies won,£10 rail voucher(complaint),Amazon Vouchers(£73),eBay selling (£100+),£5 Paypal voucher
  • Ilona wrote: »
    Hi betty. You are right, blogging is an online diary, but some add links to adverts to make money. You can't make money overnight with a blog, it takes a while, and lots of work. I have been blogging for almost three years, but I chose not to monetise mine, it's purely a hobby.
    Here is a link to read up about it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1654189&highlight=blogging
    Ilona

Thanks for that link!

Can I ask how much you can earn from blogging?:)
  • £50 cannot be made from a brand new blog over night, it took me months to get paid for writing blog posts. It's a good thing to start, but it could take years to develop into something that can provide a small income :]
  • JennyJewell
    JennyJewell Posts: 1,574 Forumite
    Hello :)
    I earned £85 this week giving Kleeneze catalogues to neighbours :) I re-joined after a 7 year break because we are in a similar position and I only joined because we can now join for free - if I had had to pay for a kit I really couldn't have done it because we are extremely skint right now. This has become our saving grace to be honest :)
    Good luck - I really do understand where you are coming from x
    Jenny x
    Everything happens for a reason :)
  • SeW50
    SeW50 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Sell on ebay what you dont need. Part time job maybe might be some xmas work around

Quoted for double the importance!

Good luck!
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 2,243
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Old mobiles get a fair amount on some sites. Cannot remember any links but try google. Have seen similar things for dvds and cds advertised. Cleaning jobs are a good idea or whatever jobs you can find which suit. goodluck!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure