Cheapest source of Tassimo T-Discs

Comments

• Aareth
    Aareth Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi all,

Found some good deals on Tassimo discs at cheapcoffeedisks. I think they use the Amazon and cheap deal to get a good price. Thought I should share...do you guys know any good website for spare parts?
  • mrsg26
    mrsg26 Posts: 228 Forumite
    We got a tassimo coffee machine as a wedding present 3 years ago and have just got round to setting it up, I didn't realise how expensive these discs were. Is it still best to buy them direct from tassimo site?
  • Hi mrsg26,

Yes still best to buy direct from Tassimo website especially with discount codes. I have a spare £10 one if you want it please PM me.
  • hi,just wondering if anyone has any money off codes for Tassimo discs or if someone can guide me to the cheapest place for them,thanks
  • Lugh_Chronain
    Lugh_Chronain Posts: 6,867 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 3 December 2012 at 12:47PM
    Have a look on mySupermarket if it helps any. You could also set a price alert as well. Sign in first, click an image, click price alert, they'll send an email when the price drops. Appears that some have dropped approx £1 recently.

Incidentally, can you use these discs in any coffee maker that uses discs? We have a Senseo machine at work and was woderning where to get cheaper ones from, or even alternatives if they exist. The machine is for client use, so can't use the discs and would be handy if I could get some cheaper elsewhere for staff use.
  • Tassimo T-discs are never on offer at the supermarkets.
  • Sainsbury's are selling costa T-discs 20% off. Offer is on until 18/12/2012.

2012-11-11_15-10-07_166.jpg

Tassimo Costa Cappuccino (8 per pack - 280g) are currently £3.25 (£1.16/100g) at Tesco and Tassimo Costa Americano Discs (16 per pack - 144g) are also currently £3.25 (£2.26/100g). Both are on offer until 04/12/2012.
  • When I said on offer - I meant promotional offers like BOGOF etc.

I think they have been introducing offers on the Costa because its a new major range for Tassimo.

However, I was really disappointed by the Costa T-discs. Everyone seems to love them but I don't like them. I really like Costa coffee but I don't think the T-discs taste anything like it.
  • Hi
    I have a Tassimo T40
    How do I get a discount code please
    I am registered on their site but don't see any discounts
    Thank you
  • Cocobear wrote: »
    Just a quick one to say, if you go onto Before I Shop website, you can print off coupon for free cadburys chocolate disks at Morrisons. Think it runs out on xmas day, but worth doing for some freebies. The coupon features in 2 different bits, so can be printed twice (I think that's OK anyway).

Hi
    Please have you got a link to the offers
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills