Thank you So Much For All You Do.

Luckyone xxx
    This Post Has Been Sponsored By
    Chocolate
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,826 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 16 November 2012 at 8:01PM
    hi chrissie, i used to just copy/paste the blurb from the live page & then add the answer, was much quicker & saved a lot of misunderstandings ie: :)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3968627&highlight=take+break+issue

hth x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Chrissie - Just want to say a huge THANK-YOU to you and all the very kind people who give us so much help by researching competitions , posting all the details and giving us the answers - and all this out of the kindness of your hearts, THANKS!!
  • Svenena
    Svenena Posts: 1,450 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sorry to bump, but I wanted to say I was a big fan of the red bold! But assumed you'd changed to save time, and didn't mind at all, because I can sympathise on being short of time!

You do whatever suits you best :) and we'll all appreciate it.
  • I liked the red bold too ( old eyes aren't what they were) but appreciate that it adds to the considerable effort you already put in. Please don't feel down. Everybody greatly appreciates what you do.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure