Cheap Dolce Gusto coffee pods- where?

Can anyone inform me of a place to by these that is cheaper than our local asda at £3.77 per pack of 16 or 8 depending on variety?
thanks
arthur
BREXIT OOPS

Comments

• mummyroysof3
    mummyroysof3 Posts: 4,566 Forumite
    ive been getting them from amazon for £10.18 for 3 boxes if you use the subscribe and save..or thinking about buying the big bags of loose pods from there
    Have a Bsc Hons open degree from the Open University 2015 :j:D:eek::T
  • The pods never seem to be on offer. :(

However, they're £3.68 on the Dolce Gusto site with free delivery if you spend £25. Depends if you really want 7 boxes! Good variety of flavours though.

https://www.dolce-gusto.co.uk/EN/shop/Pages/flavours.aspx

Before Christmas https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk had the 'lungo' variety at £3.49 and BOGOF - I had to order quite a few boxes (12!) to make it worthwhile with the £6 p&p though. Think I cleared them out as they've not been back in stock since. :o
    If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor...
  • Was in tesco yesterday and they were selling the skinny lattes for £2.13 per box. It didn't seem to be a special offer either, just the regular price. All other varieties still £3.57.
  • If you join the Dolce Gusto website they sometimes send you promo emails and they have different selections than some of the supermarkets.
    I don't use mine all the time for the simple reason they are just too expensive.
    Have recently been to the US and they were still the same price as they are here.
    So it's probably a Dolce Gusto monopoly!
  • tiff
    tiff Posts: 6,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    We dont use ours all the time either, have been using our filter coffee machine using ground coffee from the pound shops. Much prefer Dolce Gusto though.
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • In Makro yesterday for £6 for 2 x 16 capsule boxes (£3 each).
  • A lot of people are complaining about Dolce Gustos prices. You have it on amazon , but it is expensive either.
  • monty-doggy
    monty-doggy Posts: 2,134 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    I bought three boxes for £10 in asda today
  • Kerry01
    Kerry01 Posts: 208 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    3 boxes on amazon for £9 today (quite a few different flavours) £10 for Chococino.
  • Can anyone inform me of a place to by these that is cheaper than our local asda at £3.77 per pack of 16 or 8 depending on variety?
    thanks
    arthur

Has anyone else noticed that they are more expensive on ebay? They are £13.95 for 3 boxes. Asda are £10 for 3 boxes. and £3.64 Tescos etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure