The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Become a taster for clipper tea

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,849
Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
Senior Ambassador
edited 7 July 2009 at 7:31PM in Freebies (no spend required)
http://www.clipper-teas.com/join-our-club

We're giving away a FREE Clipper sample to everyone who joins our club and chooses to become a taster. Just make sure you add your address and tick the tasting box at the end of this form. Click here for terms and conditions.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• nurse-money
    nurse-money Posts: 227 Forumite
    what a great find! I love this tea as well!! I Got a free sample from them with the Royal Mail moving house box!
  • carla40
    carla40 Posts: 1,187
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    thanks sarah, looking forward to trying it
    wins so far:- absolutely nothing, not even an arguement:mad:
  • Anyone know who stocks their orange and coconut tea/infusion............ its fab!
  • joegw
    joegw Posts: 791
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    Love tea, good find!
    :) Thanks to all who post comps! :)
  • Busterollie
    Busterollie Posts: 379 Forumite
    Thank you sarah1972. Have signed up and hope to receive the sample soon. Won't put the kettle on just yet though!!
  • InfamyInfamy
    InfamyInfamy Posts: 1,727 Forumite
    Thanks! This is my favourite tea!!
    :j
    Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!
    :hello:
  • Reverbe
    Reverbe Posts: 4,210
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    signed for this a while ago nothing yet...Love the tea tho so heres hoping..
    What Would Bill Buchanan Do?
  • Prinzessilein
    Prinzessilein Posts: 3,257
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I love Clipper tea...just signed up and waiting for the postie!
  • fazn
    fazn Posts: 57 Forumite
    Great find! They also have a competition on too to win a hamper of goodies, so instead of filling the form in twice (as it's exactly the same) just complete this form to enter the competition and register as a taster at the same time (just make sure you tick the last two boxes) http://www.clipper-teas.com/win-things
  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    http://www.clipper-teas.com/join-our-club

We're giving away a FREE Clipper sample to everyone who joins our club and chooses to become a taster. Just make sure you add your address and tick the tasting box at the end of this form. Click here for terms and conditions.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

cheers just applied
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure