E: 11/04 Real People Magazine Issue 12

Options
2»

Comments

• Moominmamma
    Moominmamma Posts: 669 Forumite
    Options
    Online entry working now for anyone who hasn't already entered yet :)
  • lovetowinacar
    lovetowinacar Posts: 1,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi

Can you enter by the competition entry form and by online entry or is it only one entry no matter what way you enter?

Many thanks.

:)
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi

Can you enter by the competition entry form and by online entry or is it only one entry no matter what way you enter?

Many thanks.

:)

rules in the mag state,
    only one entry per household

x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• jessica.davies_2
    Options
    Thanks for this.

Just to clarify; can both you and your wife enter at the same address or is it strictly just one entry per household?
  • Hailz86
    Hailz86 Posts: 340 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone have the answer for 12?
    2012 Wins - Danepak Fridge Magnet, £20 Just Eat Voucher, iTunes Song Download, Yellow Toaster and Kettle, Thorntons Bunny, 6 Months Gym Membership, £250 Multipower Products, 3 X Dalepak Vouchers, 10 minute sunbed session, Lucozade Sport, 2 X BMI Flights, Android Zeemote,
  • tinktinktinkerbell
    Options
    Hailz86 wrote: »
    Does anyone have the answer for 12?

in the OP it says

There is no comp 12 this week, this is week 7 of 8. At the end of the 8 weeks you need to rearrange the 8 letters into an 8 letter word, normally for a mega prize of £1,000 The letters we have so far are E, R, T, A, D, E, O. **** There is a place on the online entry form to enter this week's letter "O" if you wish to, or you can wait til next week when the whole answer will be available ****

HTH
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    fire**fly wrote: »
    rules in the mag state,

x
    Thanks for this.

Just to clarify; can both you and your wife enter at the same address or is it strictly just one entry per household?

fire**fly wrote: »
    rules in the mag state,

x

from melvis's op & from the mag

Terms and Conditions (thanks to hjb123):
    Only one entry per household. Unless stated otherwise entries must reach the magazine by midnight on the closing date stated. Entry to competitions is open to readers aged 18 or over who are residents of the UK (inc N Ireland and ROI) except employees and their families of The National Magazine Compeny (NatMag), their printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions. No responsibilitiy can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post. The prizes must be taken as stated and are not transferable although NatMag reserves the right to change the prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Winners will be notified by post. Winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes such as any necessary travel documents, insurance, passports and visas. No cash alternatives offered. Prizes are subject to availability and the suppliers terms and conditions. No purchase necessary. Winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the clsoing date. Names and addresses of winners may be published in a future issue of Real People. A list of winners is available by sending an SAE to Competitions Editor, Real People, The National Magazine Company, 72 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 9EP. No correspondence can be entered into. Editors decision is final. NatMag reserves the right not to award prizes to claimants who have won in the past six months, to multiple entrants, consortirums or entrants who have not in the opinion of NatMag, entered into the spirit of the competition. Winners may be featured in the magazine and must be prepared to send in a photo.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Skyespirit86
    Options
    I am really confused now because i was collecting the letters for the cash cow thing, and got all 8 letters a week or so ago and worked out the word- decorate. What is goin on with the easter mags, no answers have been up online so I am wondering if they are skipping a week? I will go into a shop later and check if i dont get a reply.
  • melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am really confused now because i was collecting the letters for the cash cow thing, and got all 8 letters a week or so ago and worked out the word- decorate. What is goin on with the easter mags, no answers have been up online so I am wondering if they are skipping a week? I will go into a shop later and check if i dont get a reply.

Hiya

Issue 13 is posted here complete with Cash Cow entry (DECORATE)

Issue 14 is here
    with the start of a new Cash Cow 8 week competition

HTH x
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure