InstaGC chat

cally6008
cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 7 September 2014 at 12:11PM in Boost your income
I've just claimed my first £1 amazon voucher after just a couple of days.

It's quite easy to use and looks like it may pay better than other sites

Link to offer wall comparison = deleted

Offers that credit to get you started
Offers Click - Thomas Cook (UK) for 25 points, takes a few mins to credit

RewardTV (UK) for 36 points

Radium 1 wall - Play Interactive game from Quidco - 27 points (sign up n click link in email, comes up page not found but still appears to credit)

Build Your Starbase - under complete offer for 18 points

Wartune for 30 points

There are some 1 point click through offers as well as liking InstaGC on facebook and twitter

Point bonus codes appear in the Chat section and also on facebook, they also sneak out amazon gift voucher codes as well but you have to be like lightening to grab those

Comments

• Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    There's a couple of PTC's every day and some Token Ads, which all add up too.
    I've cashed out four times already and got the Amazon code immediately.
  • Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Thanks Cally, I've just cashed out for the first time. The strange thing is, I had 160 point that I used for the voucher, but now I have another 5 points for a facebook bonus. I have no idea where that came from but I am not complaining :D
  • cally6008
    I think its because it will have posted to your facebook account that you just got a voucher
    I got 10 extra points cos I let it tweet to my twitter account as well

:)
  • Apple_Crumble
    cally6008 wrote: »
    I think its because it will have posted to your facebook account that you just got a voucher
    I got 10 extra points cos I let it tweet to my twitter account as well

:)

Nice! I need to link my twitter account asap :rotfl:
  • Apple_Crumble
    Does anyone know if InstaGC is open to all countries or if it is limited to the usual few (UK/US/CAN)?
  • cally6008
    A. General Registration Requirements
    • Member 18+ years old (or Member 13+ years old with parental consent) are allowed to join and pariticpate. Current registration is open to all residents from the following countries: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, and United States.
    • Effective 12/31/2012, multiple accounts per household are now allowed using the same Internet connection. This means you can now refer your brother, sister, mother, father, etc. Please note that each member is only entitled to one account themselves. Members found to have duplicate accounts will be closed and forfeit any earnings due, and will be required to pay back any and all past earnings as well.
    • Member must provide valid, accurate, and truthful information during all stages of membership. This applies to each and every interaction with a instaGC staff member, instaGC website, and/or instaGC advertiser or partner, including, but not limited to: personal information, location, messages, emails, third-party signup information, and reward cashouts.
    • Member must not use a proxy or otherwise attempt to mask or reroute connection.
    • When creating an account, please use a strong password and do not share your password with another Member. It is recommend to frequently change your password as well.
  • Apple_Crumble
    Thanks Cally, I've been looking all over the place and I could not find it. You're a life saver :T
  • cally6008
    Terms n conditions page
  • Apple_Crumble
    cally6008 wrote: »
    Terms n conditions page

Yep, that's what I was looking for but I don't know whether it is because I am tired or if it is just age but just could not find the wretched thing :o
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Yep, that's what I was looking for but I don't know whether it is because I am tired or if it is just age but just could not find the wretched thing :o

Sorry for being off topic but Apple could you tell me how you got so much from Neobux in two months please? :) Was it tasks?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure