Ebay address label printing help/advice

Comments

• greeneye
    greeneye Posts: 801 Forumite
    hmm.... that reminds me I promised myself a triple decker spam sandwich for lunch today.
  • StaffsSW
    StaffsSW Posts: 5,788 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Hi there,

On the subject of printing out address labels i would have to admit i never had much luck with printing these out with my label printer. I spent more time messing around with my label printer than getting my labels printed. I actually now use a british labels company for printing out my address labels as it saves me from messing around with my printer every day.

These look like pre-printed labels though? It's not really practical to use this option for printing buyers' addresses.

I still vote for the Brother QL-500 label printer. Dogs danglies. Fact.
    <--- Nothing to see here - move along --->
  • you need to search for ebay integrated labels in google, theres plenty of suppliers and info there, does save us a lot of time..
  • Brooker_Dave
    Brooker_Dave Posts: 5,196 Forumite
    stevew8975 wrote: »
    I still vote for the Brother QL-500 label printer. Dogs danglies. Fact.

They really are good.

(dave v happy brother ql owner)
    "Love you Dave Brooker! x"

"i sent a letter headded sales of god act 1979"
  • Sorry for the delay to this thread everyone. I have been using the trial version of this software for my eBay business http://www.justshipit.co.uk/ and its excellent will create your labels you want guys! and does a bunch of other stuff including email mailshots. Hope this helps :T
  • TKPeters
    TKPeters Posts: 1,877 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Sorry for the delay to this thread everyone. I have been using the trial version of this software for my eBay business http://www.justshipit.co.uk/ and its excellent will create your labels you want guys! and does a bunch of other stuff including email mailshots. Hope this helps :T

I didn't find it much different to Seller Manager Pro on eBay& we're now getting that free as we're running a featured shop
  • TKPeters
    TKPeters Posts: 1,877 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Sorry for the delay to this thread everyone. I have been using the trial version of this software for my eBay business http://www.justshipit.co.uk/ and its excellent will create your labels you want guys! and does a bunch of other stuff including email mailshots. Hope this helps :T

I didn't find it much different to Seller Manager Pro on eBay & we're now getting that free as we're running a featured shop.

We just print off the invoices (with VAT) & then pop them back into laser printer & select Paypal postage & print the postage on the reverse.

They then get folded up into quarter size & pop'd into a A6 documents enclosed wallet & stuck on the package
  • I agree some of the fundamentals are the same. But I like the fact that its a windows application and you can design and print your labels that much quicker. Ideally I want something that is integrated to my amazon account as well. May be I am asking for too much? :rotfl:
  • Ettenna
    Ettenna Posts: 639 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    TKPeters wrote: »
    I didn't find it much different to Seller Manager Pro on eBay & we're now getting that free as we're running a featured shop.

We just print off the invoices (with VAT) & then pop them back into laser printer & select Paypal postage & print the postage on the reverse.

They then get folded up into quarter size & pop'd into a A6 documents enclosed wallet & stuck on the package

That sounds like a really good idea but don't the PO get funny about "covering the barcode".

I currently just print postage out from Selling Manager, cut and stick it with sellotape :) It's a pain the backside though if you have more than a few items.
  • I use linnworks for all amazon and ebay orders. If you in UK it will do the postage for you as well (printing PPI and manifest etc I mean not taking it to the post office, althought it would be quite nice :rotfl:)

have a look at linnworks.com

i would say it saves me about 4 hours a day comparing to what I used to spend before I had the soft.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure