Facial Hair Removal Tool!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Epistick-Epilator-Facial-Hair-Removal/dp/B004LNXA0Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352291343&sr=8-1

I bought one of these a few years ago. For removing hair on the face it's perfect. It pulls hair out at the root, so it lasts longer than shaving, and is kinder to your skin than waxing or creams. You just bend the wand and twist the handles and it removes everything.

£1.95 at the moment with free delivery, no batteries required.

Comments

• BOBS
    BOBS Posts: 2,871 Forumite
    thanks !! Very sensitive skin and allergic to most creams that i have tried so happy days - cant go wrong with the price and good reviews too
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][/FONT]
  • gentleorange
    gentleorange Posts: 1,827 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Glad to help:) This video demonstrates how to use it properly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsIfT_7FaTs but it's very simple, same principle as threading really!
  • Mupette
    Mupette Posts: 4,599 Forumite
    woot, i just got one, sick and tired of burning my face with creams, will give it a go :D
    GNU
    Terry Pratchett
    ((((Ripples))))
  • Thanks OP, have looked at these a few times but never bough one - but for the price and your good review can't really lose :)
    .•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:Scottish & proud of it! .•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks, I've ordered one. Hope it will work on my chin hairs!
    52% tight
  • Jeez, that's really going to hurt! Just like multiple tweezer yanks all at once..... I applaud those who are brave enough to give it a go though, and a good price to try though but my eyes are still watering from looking at the pic so not for a wuss like me.
  • Chris25
    Chris25 Posts: 12,918 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    :o ooh, that looks painful
  • gentleorange
    gentleorange Posts: 1,827 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I don't think it's as bad as tweezing but that doesn't really hurt me either to be honest!:D

My skin is too sensitive for removal/bleaching cream and I was worried waxing would damage my skin, so this ended up being the best thing for me. It's not bad once you get used to it, but nothing suits everyone.
  • sezzie24
    sezzie24 Posts: 245 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007LHTUWO/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

This one is slightly cheaper at £1.85. Thanks for posting OP, I'm going to give it a go. I get my eyebrows threaded and it's not painful and is really effective so this is definitely worth a try.
    2010 Comp wins: Lamaze baby toy, Cushelle koala, Frusli bars, knitted monkey, nursery rhyme DVD

Christmas sorted for my LO (apart from Frusli bars - they're mine!)
  • Bublin1
    Bublin1 Posts: 724 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Thank you.

I have ordered 2 - one for me and one for my mum.
    Dave Ramsey Fan[/COLOR]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport